"L-lili.." i stop in front of her but looking down on our hand.

"Talk later." She stared coldly an i cant help but to bite my lip and nodded at her..

She guided me to walk through the exit door and make me face her.

"What was that?!" I taken aback at my words when i see her greeted teeth.

"We already talk! We already settle this things up. And after this, i want to put this in your head.
For our member, accept your mistake. Ive done. We've already done enough. There will be nothing more except for being member and colleagues." hatred is in her eyes and i cant held my tears anymore.

"I-i know l-lili.. ive made a mistake before, b-but i've change!
I will change for you!!
P-please give us a chance, i have learned my lesson, i will treat you better p-lease.."
Im desperately pleading looking in her eyes.

I put her hand in my face and stared at this face..this person i've wasted...

I trully regret hurting this person who loved me for years, who give me her everything, cheating in her with kai that jerk is the biggest mistake i did in my entire life.

'I failed her, my members and friends,i failed my mother and lisa's parents..and those fans who support us even without knowing that all those fanservice are really true.. now i regret that i bite the temptation lay in front of me'

"After this activities, i'll ask for sajangnim to finish all my project and go for vacation.. i need this, we need this, please accept the fact and consequences of your dicision.. i already give you a lot of chances, but you dont give a damn, now give this for me, let go..
Let me go.. for chaeyoung and jisoo unnie...i dont want them to suffer because of us..
I hope for them, we can be civil and remain whats for the best.." she sincerely smile while wiping my tears.

'Does i really that bad? I dont think about others?'how come i let us to go this far?'

'Im wasted.'

I nooded "i thought that after i gave you time space i can win you back again..but seeing you now, your right, this is what you need to heal.. for both of us to be better in the future.. go to separate ways so we can find our self..and hopefully, if ive given a chance again.. i will not distroyed it ever again.." i smiled with tears at the realization stuck in my head.

After the talk, she walk out to the door and i choose to stay for a little to compose my self

Lisa

After i got out in the exit door i finally breath and sigh heavely. I walk in the hallway slowly processing all my plan.

"That's too deep." I stunned as i heard the voice behind me.

I reach her hand and drag her to the nearest room, who happened to be facility room, after i check if these room are safe.
I guide her to stand up behind this four wall room and stared at her eyes.

"I missed you.."she said lovingly.

"I always missing you wifey.." i huskily said.

We stare to each other eyes and slowly fill our gap to our face.

Soon as my lips landed on her soft and addicting lips, she reciprocate my kisses with fire.. my hand travel in her hips and down to grip her ass..
"Mmmmph.. ohh!! Li".. she moan whimper and i let go her while we were panting heavily and lusting for each other so bad.

"Ugh!im sorry baby, can we go home later?"i ask her with pleading eyes.

She hold my nape and i cup her hand and feel the warm of her..
She smile at me and nod..

"Hmm..
Lets get back now, the program will soon start."she smile at me.

I nod at her, when we reach in the entrance where the idols where aloted, she give me a smile and proceed to the middle part of the long couch where she was seated.

I just take a glance at her and sat down after i see her seated..

"Are you ok?"chae asked

"is everything went well?"jissoo unnie also asked

I nooded at them and give them a tight smile.they sigh and get back their attention to the stage where the mc start the program..

After a while jennie back with her composure and we all back focus and prepare for our performance like nothing happened.

The event is a blast, blackpink win another award and other group, all kpop where enjoying and after all the perfomance all of us 3 groups including twice and redvelvet group are  in a long couch stood up and lead the way to the stage for the picture taking.

We are now standing compress with the other idols,  im now standing purposely behind my legendary bae, hahah..its a lowkey move with the help of the dorks.

Suelgebear standing so close to my side between me and irene, and in the other side is dubu, so it will be really turn out that nothing really doing behind irene and me.

I smile widely in front of the scene because there's a lot camera taking this moment, but thankfully were so close to each other and our hand intertwined can't see anyone except for this two friends of mine.