" Oh my god.. Y/N GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Sebastian said. 

"  what the fuck man.. I'm not even naked." You said. 

I walked up to Sebastian and said my hello's. I walked up to Anthony and he was really sweet and funny. Then in the corner of my eye I see Chris staring down at me. Ohh this isn't good. But I didn't want to be rude so I said hi. He gave me a hug. OHHH MY GOD I ALMOST MELTED IN HIS ARMSS. He is so muscular. OH MY GODDDDDD. Ok ok not right now y/n. 

" You look great." Chris whispered in your ear. 

" Thanks.. I try." You said while letting go of him. 

" Okay soo what food are you bringing us to eat?" Sebastian said.

" Uhh I don't know. What you guys want to eat?" You said. 

" Hmm I don't know.." Sebastian said while looking at Anthony and Chris. 

" I have an idea. Why don't you guys come with us? And when we come back we can do this." Salma said. 

" Yeah that'll be good." Sebastian said.

" I don't have fancy clothes." Another and Chris said. 

" Don't worry just wear some of my things." Sebastian said. 

" Okay yeah let's go." Antony said.

Anthony and Chris followed Sebastian and took like 10 minutes to change. You and Salma looked at each other. 

" Why did you do that?" You said.

" Oh come on niña. You and Chris would look good together. I also want you guys to get to know each other." Salma said. 

" Okay but I just literally cleared the air out today because of those stupid rumors." 

" Okay so? Now you guys can talk and stuff without you worrying about Lizzo nor him worrying about Lizzo either." 

" Ughhh fineeee. "

The boys came out of the house looking like they were going to a fashion shoot or something. You and Salma were just talking. 

"Okay we're ready." Sebastian said. 

" Okay let's go. You guys can follow my car." Salma said. 

" Alright let's go boys." Sebastian said. 

" HELL NAH YOU AREN'T DRIVING AGAIN." Anthony said. 

" What? WHY? im a fantastic driver." Sebastian argued. 

" UMM NO ME AND CHRIS HAD TO START PRAYING JUST INCASE WE DIED. Right Evans?" 

Chris shrugged as they argued. Chris was leaning against the car next to me. Salma was on a phone call with her husband. Me and Chris just watched them both argue about who's driving. God I can smell Chris cologne. It was so strong but I loved it. He was bigger then I thought. I kinda felt safe next to him. Salma finally finished her call and Sebastian and Anthony stopped arguing. Now it's finally time to go eat. I got into Salma's car and everyone else got into there's. Salma drove about 6 minutes and we got into a restaurant. Well that's what we all thought. It  was a club. I mean... I look fucking great soooo PARTY TIMEEE. We all walked in and they were already a bunch of people dancing to fire ass music. I looked at my right and already saw Sebastian dancing. We all made it to the bar and ordered our drinks. Me and Salma were dancing in our chairs while Sebastian was standing up dancing his life away. He wasn't even drunk but I knew his plan was to get drunk. 

" You better not get drunk today because I took care of you. Now its my turn too."

" OHHH NO YOUR NOT!! YOU GET 10 TIMES WORSE THAN ME." 

I stood up with my drink and walked to the dance floor. Salma came with me and grabbed my hand just incase I don't get lost. Anthony, Sebastian and Chris continued to drink and have a talk. They turned around to make sure Me and Salma were good. Oh we were more than good. We were dancing. Me and Salma separated a little but it was enough to get 2 guys trying to grab us and dance. The first guy just danced next to Salma but the one near me did try to make a move. The guy put his arms around my whole waist. I tried to get him off me but he was to strong. 

" Get your hands off me jerk off."

" Why baby? You look like you need company."

" You look like you need to stop touching me before you get in trouble."

" Oh really who am I gonna get in trouble with." 

 Chris clearly saw what was happening and later Sebastian noticed and Anthony too. Sebastian was going to something until Chris got up and walked over to me and the guy. Chris grabbed him by the back of the collar and punched him. I was shocked and tried to separate them. Sebastian and Anthony had to get in the middle of it because clearly Chris was going to kill him. I put my hand on Chris chest and pushed him to the bar. I made him sit down for him to calm down. I turned around and I just see Sebastian going crazy on the guy. Anthony finally grabbed Sebastian and pulled him away. Salma came to check up in us to see if we are okay. 

" Hey.. Thank you. For what you did." You said to Chris while putting ice on his fist. 

" Yeah no problem. Didn't want a little stranger getting hurt."

" Very funny stranger." 

I looked over at Sebastian and saw bodyguards were kicking him out. Me and Chris walked out of the bar with Salma. Party's over clearly. We all ended up home some how. We didn't have any energy in bring Sebastian's stuff back inside. But I did. I went outside and opened his car and took out his clothes. I heard someones footsteps behind me. You turned around and it was Chris. 

" Hey what are you doing?"

" Just getting his clothes.. How about you?"

" Just came here to check up on you."

" I should be doing that too you but you are clearly fine."

" Haha. How do you know i'm fine?