Good Ending

" Fool. "

" What--AHHH ! "

As Jake turned around, he noticed Sunghoon and he tried to dodge it but he was accidentally stabbed in his right shoulder.

Jake immediately backed off himself while his shoulder was bleeding.

" You said that I will kill you if you tried to hurt me...seems I have no choice but to kill you literally. " Jake said as he pulled out his small knife.

" Oh...that's good ! A real battle ! To make it even more thrilling, I must hurt myself too ! AAAHHHH !! Hahahhahahah ! Oh...I love this pain I'm feeling !" Sunghoon said as he stabbed his right shoulder too.

After he stabbed himself, he immediately attacked Jake but before he could manage to...

" PARK SUNGHOON ! PUT YOUR HANDS UP ! OR ELSE I WILL SHOOT THIS GUN ! "

" Miss ! Be careful ! You don't know how to use that thing ! " a policeman said to Y/n as he's trying to stop her while the other policemen followed her with their guns too.

" Oh ! I thought you left you dearest boyfriend here !"

" Shut up, Park Sunghoon ! Better surrender or else I'll shoot you ! Right here, right now !"

" No ! I won't ! I want the two of you, dead ! I want you to die in my hands ! " Sunghoon said as he tried to throw his knife at Y/n.

But Y/n managed to respond quickly as she shot Sunghoon in his left waist but got wounded at her right leg where Sunghoon threw the knife at her.

Sunghoon is now limp because of Y/n's shot and the policemen quickly ran over him as the others were handcuffing him and the others were pointing their guns at him as he screams for revenge.

" NO ! I'M NOT DONE YET ! THE GAME IS NOT OVER YET ! I HAVE TO KILL THE TWO OF YOU ! NO ! I SWEAR WHEN I'M STRONGER, I'LL KILL THE TWO OF YOU IMMEDIATELY !! LET ME GO !! "

...

" Y/n... "

" I need an explanation, Shim Jaehyun. "

" Y/n...I...I know what I did was wrong-- "

" It's not wrong. It's completely wrong, Jake ! You just made the biggest sins I thought you will never do ! You lied to me, you killed Soobin, AND YOU EVEN HELPED SUNGHOON TO KILL THE OTHERS JUST TO BE WITH ME ! Jake...I don't know what I could do to you. This gun I'm holding right now...I can shoot you right in your heart to feel the pain that I'm feeling here these days. No...it's not enough to shoot you to feel that pain--AHH ! " Y/n said as she fell on her knees as her right leg is bleeding more than earlier.

" Y/N ! MY LOVE ! " Jake said as he took his necktie off and pulled out his handkerchief and wrapped it around her leg.

" Don't touch me. I'm mad at you. "

" Y/n, I will bring you to the hospital ! And whether you like it or not, I'll take care of you. I'm doing this because I love you, Y/n...and I'm serious about that. "

" Pretty serious that you killed Soobin. I can go by myself. You can go with me to treat your shoulder too. " Y/n said as she tried to stand up but she failed everytime she stand. So with that, Jake just carried her bridal style and went down to rooftop of the school.

" Hey ! Don't carry me ! What about your shoulder ? "

" I won't die just because of a wounded shoulder. I care more about you. "

As they were brought to the hospital, Jake tried to talk with Y/n.

" Y/n, what can I do to help you and get back to you ?"

"... "

" Y/n, please...I want you back. I really love you. You're the only person who made me feel these emotions. I was an emotionless person, Y/n. But you...you brought these feelings back. The feeling that I get to be in love. And that's why I treasure you the most when you became my girlfriend. Does my love for you changed ? No. Never. I promised to myself that I will love you until I die... "

" Is that how you really love me, Jake ? "

" Yes. Oh yes, I am. "

" If you want me to give you a chance and if you really love me...then help me, Jake. Help me to give my loved ones the justice they need. Help me to put Sunghoon in the place where he deserves to go to. If you did it with me, I might give you a chance again. "

" I will, Y/n...I will. "

                      ♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛
                                           The End
                      ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆