4

When the morning comes, students started to scream and panicked as they saw Soobin's dead body. They reported it to the police and quickly investigated. The school announced that all of the students will have their half day to focus about Soobin's death.

Y/n was crying really hard because Soobin is her bestfriend and was her crush when she was in third grade. She felt comfortable and happy around him so it's really painful for her to move on.

And of course, Jake comforted her.

" Jake...why did this happen ?! Why does it have to be Soobin ?! WHY, JAKE ?! WHY ?! "

" I don't know Y/n...but I'm sorry for the loss. Whoever did this, I'm sure that person will go straight to jail."

" You're right, Jake. That monster will rot in jail. "

Jake was hurt about Y/n said but he has no choice since he only wants Y/n for him.

I'm sorry, Y/n...but I really love you. I can't let others take you from me. I'm sorry but this is for the best.

" Don't hesitate to cry, Y/n. I'm here...let your sadness and anger out." Jake said.

Y/n hugged him and cried really hard while Jake was very happy that he couldn't believe what's happening now.

Choi Soobin, dead.

Since the school that they will have their half day, Y/n's friends decided to stay on their house to accompany her.

But before that, they went to their lockers first and when Jake opened his...

'What a good liar you are, Shim Jaehyun. Keep it up and Y/n will know everything. Wanna know more about me? Look at the back of this paper and you'll see the number.'

Jake ripped the paper and put it inside his bag since the paper might be used as an evidence.

He was thinking if who's that person and he must found him or her and eliminate that person immediately.

But he remembered Y/n first so he went to an ice cream store and bought a choco, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream. One scoop per flavor in one cup.

" Y/n! I bought you some ice cream...I hope you'll accept it. Maybe it will help you to calm down a bit."

" Thanks, Jake. "

" You're welcome... "

" All of us will stay at your house for a bit so you will have some accompany, okay? "

" Thanks...Momo-unnie. "

As Momo, Mina, Felix and Bang Chan are near at Y/n's house, Jake decided to go home first to change his clothes. As he went to his room, he saw the printed picture of Felix and Bang Chan as he remembered that he will bring the two boys down immediately.

" I almost forgot my plan. So...who will be the first-- oh it's Felix Lee. He lied to me so he'll pay for it but I'll do it tomorrow. Maybe inside the school. It'll be more fun..."

As he step those aside, he happily went to Y/n's house as they're only near.

" Y/n! Hello, again !"