2

Jake locked the door of his room to make sure that no one sees it especially his brother. He printed some pictures of Soobin and posted it on the board he's using for his plan and due to his jealousy and anger, he cannot stop stabbing Soobin's picture with his pen so hard that it made such a disturbing noise.

" Jake! Are you okay ? I heard some noises up there..." his brother said, trying to go inside his room.

" I'm fine. Go out. Go away. "

Jake had to throw Soobin's pic on the trash and have to print another one.

" Choi Soobin...don't worry, it'll be the simplest way yet it will be the hardest for you. But before that, I will call Felix-hyung."

.......

" Jake! You called ! What do you want?"

" Hyung, do you know where Y/n is living? "

" Oh, is there a problem ? "

" I-It's because she dropped her wallet here and luckily I picked it up...so can you tell me? "

" Jake! Hahahhahahahha! "

" Why are you laughing ? "

" If you just want to court her, then tell it directly ! Mate, Y/n didn't dropped her wallet. It's inside her bag and instead she treated Mina and Momo earlier! But...don't worry, I'll text you the address. Don't worry too, I don't like Y/n. I only care for her as her older brother and her bestfriend."

'I'm not sure if I can trust Felix-hyung or not. Because he may say those but we never know what he can do with his actions...he may be a bestfriend to her but days pass and he will be one of my rivals...'

" Jake...Jake ! "

" Oh ! Sorry, Felix-hyung ! I was sleepy so maybe I didn't hear you that much...just send me her address, please?"

" Okay, okay. "

As the call ended...

Felix Lee...added to the list.

As Felix send Y/n's address to Jake, he immediately fixed himself and went to her house since he knew that she lived close to his place.

" All thanks to fate, I met you...I even didn't know that you'll be this near from me. We're really meant for each other, Y/n. " he said while fixing his hair.

Y/n's POV

" How's school, Y/n ? Did you do well on your first day ? New suitors ? New gifts ? "

" Gosh, Mr. Kim Taehyung ! Is that what you'll always ask to me ?"

" As a Kim, it's natural for us to have those. We're both blessed when it comes to beauty. "

" But got no brains. "

" KIM Y/N ! HELLO ! Why don't we go to each others rooms right now to witness everything? "

" Okay, okay...everything's fine with school. Just some calculations and problem solving."

" You can do it, Y/n ! "