fourty-three (actually)

Começar do início

"hm.. good.." sungchan hummed, brushing his other hand through the silvery locks that belonged to the smaller.

"mmm! a-ah fuck..!" the smaller cursed loudly as he was palmed through his underwear.
"shh... there are other people in this house baby. you gotta stay quiet for me, okay?" the brunette asked softly.

"m-mhm~ a-ahh~" shotaro whimpered, grinding his hips forwards to add more friction, adding to the pleasure.

shotaro's thigh high sock began to slip, so the taller pulled them back up and pinched the insides of his thigh, causing him to admit a high pitched moan.

"s-sung... chan! i can't be q-quiet when you do-do that!" he breathed out, his hands now behind the taller's neck.

"sorry baby, i just can't get enough of your cute little noises~" sungchan smirked, rubbing both thighs with both hands.

the silver haired could cry at the amount of pleasure sungchan touching his thighs gave him, it was maybe even enough to make him cum, just like that.

"aahhh..! mmm...fuck~" a pitiful amount of moans left his mouth, causing him to blush at his own lewdness.

shotaro tangled his hands in the brunette's hair as he began kissing down his neck, sucking and biting every spot. "hmm.. those will be hard to cover.." a low chuckle left sungchan's mouth.

"ple-please... ahh~ do something mo-more..!" shotaro pleaded, feeling needy for the taller touch and body.

"only if you promise to be quiet, otherwise you'll get a punishment~" the brunette told with a small smirk.

"augh~ y-yes- i-i promise.."

well long story short, he wasn't quiet, so he was punished. "but channie-" "uhuh no buts, i told you to be quiet last night and you weren't, so now you have to deal with me doing this all day~"

"b-but- aaah c-channie~ n-not now..." the silver haired moaned as the vibrator he was being forced to keep inside of him all day was turned on, just medium level so far.

because yes, the taller brought it along with them.

the taller turned it off and put the controller in his pocket, "now, we have a family lunch today. so get dressed baby~"

the smaller nodded and walked over to his bag, pulling out his other outfit.

"cmon." sungchan smiled, grabbing the smaller's hand and taking him out to the rest of the family.

"looking cute as always." chaeyoung smiled with a. slight bow, shotaro returning the bow with a thank you.

she smiled and slipped off to some other people.
"i need to go talk to my mum, be right back." the brunette told before walking over to his mother.

the silver haired felt something brush against his leg, "it's a kitty!?" he squealed quietly before crouching to pet it, not seeing it yesterday.

"ah, he's cute isn't he?" a boy smiled, his black, curly hair falling perfectly over his face. "oh- hello... uhm yes?" shotaro awkwardly replied.

"his name is jeffrey," the pink haired picked up the cat, holding it in his arms, "and my names leo, what about you?"

"shotaro..." the smaller replied meekly. "ahh you're cute~" the taller ravenette smiled, ruffling the smaller's hair.

"uhm.. t-thank you.." shotaro replied sheepishly, blush creeping up to his cheeks.
"are you one of areum's son's?" leo asked.
"uhm no... i'm her son's b-boyfriend..!" he choked on a moan in attempt to suppress it.

"s-sorry, i- uhm-" he coughed, "i need some w-water.." he waved goodbye to the boy.

shotaro walked over to the couch awkwardly and curled up in a ball, gripping his knees tightly.
a hand touched his knee, he looked up and saw sungchan's grandma looking at him.

"you good, hunny?" she asked with a soft smile.
"o-oh, yeah! i-i'm good." he smiled back, not wanting to worry the old woman.

"do you want me to call sungchan over?" she asked.
"oh- no-" "channie-ah! come here love!" she called out to the brunette.

"yes ma?" the taller male smiled at her.
"he's sad." she pointed down at the silver haired.
"i'm no-" "awww baby~ what's up? do you need me to make you feel better?" sungchan grinned.

"n-no~" the smaller near moaned. the brunette sat down next to him, shooing his grandmother away from them.

"come here." sungchan ordered in a soft, yet demanding voice. the smaller hummed and crawled over to him, warping his arms around sungchan's waist as he curled up by his side.

sungchan rubbed the smaller's back soothingly, as he got comfortable enough. "oh- i shouldn't be doing this! i'm punishing you~"

"n-no... p-p-please stay, d-daddy~" shotaro whimpered into the taller shirt, gripping onto his waist as a rush of pleasure ran from his head to toes.

"hmm... i guess i could if i just do this." sungchan hummed, turning up the level, just to make it harder for him to contain his cute noises.

"now, stay quiet for daddy, okay?" sungchan told, playing with the smaller's hair.
shotaro just nodded, but the taller didn't like that.
"use your words, slut. do you want to be my good boy or what?" he gripped his hair.

"a-ah~ y-yes, d-daddy~ i w-will~" the smaller whined, burring his head deeper into the taller's shirt. "that's my good boy~" sungchan praised, playing with his hair.

"nggh~" shotaro whimpered. "quieter." the taller told sternly. "i-i cant~ i-it feels to-too good~" the latter replied.

"well if you can't i guess i'm turning it off and you have to stay feeling like that for the rest of the day. needy, like the slut you are for my touch." sungchan whsipered in his ear, gripping him chin tightly.

"n-no! please! i ne-need you.." the smaller pouted, feeling aroused and now annoyed that it wouldn't go away.

sungchan shrugged, "it's your punishment. and i think we'll have to finish this off at home, hm?"
shotaro's whined and flopped back into the couch, pouting for the rest of the day.

༺•❀•༻

~uhm quick random update, but uhm hey,, thinking of making an nct bxb smut shot book 🤷‍♀️
STAN LOVEJOY AND ASHNIKKO~