four

~chapter four!!
hope you enjoy!~

༺•❀•༻

that morning shotaro woke up feeling like shit, what jaemin said had stuck with him.

it hurt.

it hurt to know that's what his use-to-be best friend thinks of him.

he wanted to post a picture to get his happiness back, people commenting on his appearance helped his self esteem grow.

taro-chan posted a photo!

taro-chan it's been a hard few days, hope you guys can make me feel better later today~

bigdaddy: of course we will princess

hxrny24/7: oh damn can't wait

damnsonthesebitcheswantsome: damn you look so good! and damn those legs! bitch slay!

view more comments

that made his feel a little better, but renjun hadn't commented nor spoken to him for the past day now, he, jaemin and jeno left school early, probably to fuck or something.

he walked into his closet and looked at what he had to wear, he wanted to be more extreme again today.

he wore a black, loose crop top that showed his mid stomach, short, but not too short, blue plaid skirt with fishnets underneath.

to be honest, he thought he looked okay, not as good as he usually did for himself but eh, he walked into his bathroom and did a light layer of makeup, matching the outfit.

he but his black vans on and packed his bag before leaving his house and walking to school.
but jaemin wasn't there, he was glad but also wondered where the boy was.
he looked around and saw him hanging out with a few people he knew, ten, or chittaphon, jungwoo and taeyong.

"whatcha looking at?" shotaro jumped as haechan appeared behind him, scaring the shit out of him.
"hyuckie!" he shrieked.
"hehe sorry, i'm just happy!" he squealed,
"that makes one of us, but why that happy?" he asked.
"mark asked me out on a date tonight and i said yes! haha! i'm so happy! but but! i'm so so so sorry about jaemin! i heard what happened are you okay!?"

"hyuck! stop, i'm okay now, someone helped me feel better." he reassured.
"ooo~ who?" he asked.
"sungchan, why?"

"yes yes yes YES!" donghyuck squealed, jumping around like crazy.
"what?" shotaro asked.
"oh nothing! oh and by the way! you look so hot! like, i'd smash if i wasn't taken, but you'll be taken soon so i won't!" he giggled.
"i don't look that good" he muttered.
"oh yes you do!" he said, "hey mark!" haechan called out.

"yeah?" mark asked as he walked up to the two, his friends following as well.
"does shotaro look good today, honest opinion!" he said.
"yeah, he looks great, why?" he asked,
"oh he just thinks HE DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!" he yelled.