seventeen

༺•❀•༻

recess, shotaro walked to the table, he saw everyone there but renjun, of course.

he sighed.

pouting, he walked right up to sungchan before sitting on him, straddling him as he rested his head on his shoulder and his arms just hugged his neck.

"oh- you good?" the younger asked, swiftly wrapping his arms around shotaro's thin waist.
"no.." he pouted again, his time lifting his head off of the taller's shoulder and looked up at him, "injunnie likes jaemin and jeno more than me."

sungchan chuckled and rolled his eyes, "of corse he does, he is in love with them after all."
"great pep talk." shotaro huffed.
"sorry, don't worry, i like you more than those two."

"well obviously, you don't even know them-" shotaro said before being interrupted.
"sh! just take what i said."
"only if you say you love me!"

"if it makes you feel better, then yes, i love you." sungchan smiled down at him.
"eh, that was good enough." shotaro shrugged before resting his head on the taller's shoulder.

"pfft, and they say they aren't dating." johnny remarked.
"i know right." mark agreed.
"but, they'd look cute together." jaehyun added.
"they already do! they're literal soulmates!" donghyuck said annoyedly. "i don't understand why they don't just kiss already!"

"okay okay, no ned to get worked up over it hyuck." mark laughed silently.
"shut it, you wouldn't understand because you don't have a best friend." donghyuck hissed.
"eye-" mark stopped talking.

"damn, who shat in your handbag?" johnny asked donghyuck with a snicker.
"no one! so you should just shut you fat ass mouth up you ugly whore!" donghyuck spat.
"oh my god, are you pissed because i wouldn't kiss you before?" mark asked.

"what do you think?" donghyuck glared at him.
the latter rolled his eyes before gripping his chin, kissing him with a passion.

donghyuck yelped as he was grabbed forcefully but melted into the kiss anyways, tangling his hands in mark's hair, who currently held onto his chin and placed a hand behind donghyuck on the seat.

donghyuck brought his knee up to the older's crotch, rubbing it against his clothed member.
mark but donghyuck's lip in response, before breaking the kiss. "are we seriously doing this now?" mark growled.

"i don't know, are we?" the smaller smirked.

"again, people forgetting we're here." jaehyun said.
"bro- wanna make out?" johnny suggested.
"dude- you have a boyfriend!" jaehyun told.
"i know but he isn't here!"

jaehyun moved away from johnny and closer to sungchan. "weirdo."
"a-aah~ m-mark!" the four looked over at the two, who were busy in their own world.
"ahem." shotaro said, "mind going some place more.. private?"

donghyuck looked up, beet red, not meaning to let that out. mark stood up and grabbed the smaller's wrist, dragging him towards the hallway.

"wow, i wonder where they'll do it this time?" jaehyun remarked.
"probably the janitors closet." shotaro said.
"why do specific?" johnny asked.

"because it's quite a large area, and it has a table in there, meaning mark could just bend hyuckie over and-" sungchan covered the smaller's mouth.