" I'm good. Just taking care of this child here." 

" HEY WHO YOU CALLING A CHILD?!" Sebastian said. 

" Okay anyways how are you?" You said. 

"I'm better now." 

" Oh some fans say your hot.." You laughed. 

" WHAT HIS HOT? NAHHH WAIT TILL THEY SEE ME." Sebastian said while walking up to me and taking his shirt off. 

Me and Chris laughed as Sebastian showed his abs. Everyone in the comment section were going crazy and me and Chris just laughed. 

" PUT ON YOUR GOODDAMN SHIRT BACK ON CHILD."

" NOOO."

" oh really? Okay" You got up and took off your shoe. 

Sebastian saw what you were doing and ran away from you. You chased him and everyone on live saw. Chris was just dying out of laughter and I can hear his brother Scott laughing too. I didn't know Scott was there but yeah. I saw Sebastian running to the back yard so I got some more shoes and my phone to go to my back yard. I placed it down and me and Sebastian were just staring at eachother on the opposite side. Sebastian started running and I just kept chasing him. Yeah I did through some shoes at hit and actually hit him but he was fine. I went walking back to my phone because he clearly gave up since he was laying on the floor. I walked back to my phone and still heard Chris and Scott laughing. You weren't even 5 feet away from your phone until you felt arms from behind you. Sebastian ran towards the pool. We both hit the water and came back to surface. 

" WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR?!" You screamed. 

" THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR THROWING SHOES AT ME." Sebastian yelled back. 

" UGHHHH NOW I HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER IN THE MORNINGGGG." 

" HAHAAA."

" No food for you." You said while climbing out of the pool. 

" WHAT NO IM SORRY!" 

" Nope." You said while taking your shirt off and and your shorts. 

" WOW YOUR LIVE YOU KNOW?!"

" So? its not like everyone here hasn't seen my photoshoots and stuff. " 

 I grabbed my phone and walked back inside. Sebastian stayed in the pool of course. Chris had a shocked looked since I was practically naked. You saw the look on his face. 

" You alright there stranger?" You said while walking to your room. 

" Y- yeah." When Chris said that you heard Scott laughing his head off. 

" Sorry that's my brother Scott. He was watching  while you were chasing Sebastian."

" No it's okay. He has a nice laugh."

I heard Scott say thank you. I smiled and put my phone down. Chris and I talked for 4 more minutes until I said my goodbyes cause I was on my way to shower. Chris said his byes as well and I ended the live. Damn his laugh was really nice to hear and how he actually requested to go live with me after all the rumors. I really just hope we can hang out. But it's a bad time right now. Hmm who knows? Maybe we can actually be good friends.  I took a shower and played music. I came out of the shower with Nike pro shorts and just a hoodie. Sebastian was still outside so I decided to see what he was up to. I went outside and I saw him just floating and having the time of his life. 

" Hey aquaman!" You said.

" Aquaman? Seriously.. do I look like I talk to fish?" Sebastian said.

" Yes actually. You did talk to a fish. Which I might add is your ex girlfriend."

" OHHH THAT ONE WAS GOOD. Anyways what you planning to do today?"

" Salma asked me to hang out for dinner so. What about you?"

" I'm just going to have a chill day. Here of course."

" Did you forget that you have your own house?"

" Yeah actually I did.."

" I mean if you want to move in here that's fine with me. I would love the company. Plus we can make it like old times."

" Really? I would love to move here."

" Okay so when you moving in?"

" Today?"

" Wait when because I have dinner with Salma."

" No no go ill tell Chris and Anthony to help me. If that's fine with you."

" Dude your about to live here bring whoever you want. Just no drug addicts, hookers, or anything like that."

" Okok fine. Thank you."

" Yeah.. Well im gonna go get ready for my date with Salmaaa."

" Bring us food when you come back pleaseeee."

" Okay I'll text you."

" Okayyyy."

I went back to my closet and started to see what I wanted to wear. All out of sudden I get a text from an unwon number. Who the fuck can be texting me? I go to my phone and look at it. 

" Hey Stranger it's Chris."