105 | lee gang gang is alive

Start from the beginning

syeonlee:
BEJJSJS

markly:
ah i missed yall

markly:ah i missed yall

"Alright pay up. PAY UP." Seyeon laughed as she entered Donghyuck's apartment, hearing his loud voice.

She smiled as she watched Jeno and Mark groan in frustration as they each placed $5 in Donghyuck's open hands.

"Did you place a bet on me?" she asked, leaning against the door frame.

Jeno rolled his eyes, walking towards the female. "Yeah. Hyuck bet you would come five minutes late. I said ten minutes and Mark guessed you would be early."

Donghyuck's laugh resonated through the apartment before sticking his tongue out at the taller male. Mark chuckled, shaking his head as he put his arm around Donghyuck. "Hey, to be fair, I had faith you would come early."

Seyeon pursed her lips, leaving the apartment with the rest of the boys. "Thank you, but please, you boys make too many bets."

Jeno laughed walking beside her as the other two stood on the other side of Seyeon. "Did you know Mark, Jisung and Jaemin placed bets on who I would end up dating as if they all didn't already know I like Chenle," she huffed out giving Mark a knowing look.

Mark opened his mouth in shock, his arms up in defence. "That was before you told us you liked Chenle," he said. "Besides, I didn't even win that bet."

Donghyuck snickered, "Of course you didn't. Who did you even place your bets on?" He asked as the four of them started to make their way to the carnival.

Mark's cheeks flushed pink, a little embarrassed to say. "I said Donghyuck."

Jeno laughed at his words looking at the said boy who had his lips pressed together in a line. "Looks like you were both wrong," he said, making all of them laugh.

"Hey! I had to pay both Jaemin and Jisung because they got it correct. I keep losing bets," he mumbled the last part to himself as the three laughed at him.

Seyeon shook his head at the older. "Maybe you should stop participating in bets," she joked, although she was a little serious.

Donghyuck shook his head, tilting his head to the side a little. "No, not when I can easily earn money like this."

Jeno reached his arm out and shoved the boy away. "Shut up, everyone else is losing money."

"Well, what am I supposed to do about that? It's not my fault you all keep losing the bets."

In a second, Jeno was chasing Donghyuck as he screamed. Mark and Seyeon laughed at them, enjoying their bickering.

Leaving Mark and Seyeon alone, Donghyuck and Jeno continued to chase each other until they were out of sight. But that didn't bother the two. They knew they both would come back. They were both clingy.