77 | door closes, window opens

" door closes, window opens "

A knock was heard on Seyeon's apartment door making Seyeon run from her room to the door

A knock was heard on Seyeon's apartment door making Seyeon run from her room to the door. "Hold on!" she shouted as she opened the door with a small smile.

"Chenle you're ear- Jeno," she cut herself off with a wide smile as she saw an unexpected face in front of her.

A chuckled left Jeno's lips as she titled his head at her. "Sorry, I wasn't the man you were expecting," he said with a cheeky smile.

"Are you kidding? It's a pleasant surprise," she laughed, inviting him inside to which he responded with a shake of the head. "Why are you here though? Did Jisung call you over?" she asked him, knowing how close the two have been lately.

Jeno smiled at her before shaking his head. He took a deep breath, relaxing his nerves. "No, I wanted to talk to you. If you don't mind, I'll walk you to 127 lattes for your shift," he sighed after saying those words.

Seyeon smiled excitedly before nodding her head. "Sure! Let me just text Chenle," she turned around to get her phone to alert Chenle not to pick her up before she was stopped by Jeno.

"Don't worry. I already told him," he said causing her to raise her eyebrows at him. "Of course I asked the boyfriend," he smiled jokingly at her.

"He's not my boyfriend!" she slapped his arm, getting flustered by his words. He was definitely not her boyfriend. Seyeon is still as single as all of us.

"I'm just kidding, let's go," he smirked, amused by her flustered reaction. Though he was a little jealous.

Seyeon pressed her lips together, earning a laugh from Jeno. "Hurry up!" he whined.

"Hold on," she said before grabbing her bag. "Ji! I'll go now!" she shouted for Jisung. When she heard a sound of acknowledgement from him, she turned around to see Jeno staring at her with a smile.

She smiled back at him, walking towards him. They started to make their way to 127 lattes, Seyeon wondering what it was that he wanted to talk about. Meanwhile, another sigh left Jeno's lips. He glanced at Seyeon, staring at her eyes before clearing his throat.