70 | picnics are always special

" picnics are always special "

"Seyeon~" Donghyuck called to the girl when she opened her apartment, a wide smile on his face as he walked into her apartment

"Hey bitch," Seyeon smiled at him, getting her bag from the sofa.

Donghyuck deadpanned, walking towards her, "Butterfly, we gave each other cute nicknames not for you to call me a bitch," he ended with a pout, as Seyeon laughed at him, pinching his cheeks.

"You are a bitch though." A voice came from the kitchen.

Donghyuck looked up to see Chenle coming from the kitchen with a cheeky smile on his face. A sigh left his lips as he looked at Chenle with his lips pressed together.

"So are you," he replied with a smile, "And do you live here now? You're always here," He asked as Seyeon laughed at him.

"Don't mind him. He followed me over after work cause he left Daegal's favourite toy here," Seyeon put on her cream sandals matching the blouse and dress she was wearing.

Donghyuck pursed his lips before looking over to Chenle, "Go home, if not Daegal will miss you," he jokingly says to him.

A laugh escapes their lips as Chenle nods his head at them. "Have fun!" He shouted, watching as the pair left Seyeon's apartment.

"So Haechan, where are we going?" Seyeon asked they went down from her apartment, a smile on her face as she called him by his nickname.

Donghyuck grinned at her, glad she called him by the nickname she gave him when they were young. "Well my butterfly, I promised you a picnic that we've always been dreaming of. So we're going to have a picnic in a magical place."

When they got down, Seyeon noticed a car right in front of them. She looked at Donghyuck with raised eyebrows. "No way," she said in disbelief as he pulled her towards the black car.

"You don't drive," Seyeon laughed as Donghyuck opened the door for her.

"Yeah, you're right. I don't. But my friend here does," Donghyuck pointed to the handsome man in the driver's seat, waving his hand at Seyeon.