Chapter 3: An Alien in the Wind part 1

Logan's POV:
I woke up the next morning after an amazing first date with Toph, she is great. I don't care if she can't really see me, but it means a lot that she is there for me. I knocked on Korra's door to wake her up, "Korra, time to get up for breakfast." I said, "*Groans* Five more minutes." Korra groaned. I sighed and opened the door and activated the Omniforcetrix and turned into "Echo-Echo. Sorry, Korra. This is for your own good." I said as my voice was echo-like and took a deep breath,

 "Echo-Chamber!" I shouted as I blasted Korra into the wall with a loud sound wave that woke her up

 "Echo-Chamber!" I shouted as I blasted Korra into the wall with a loud sound wave that woke her up. "GAH!" she shouted as she covered her ears. I stopped shouted and reverted back to human form, "Good, you're up. Get dressed." I said as I walked out as Tenzin ran towards me.

"What in blazes was that sound?" he asked, "Sorry, that was me. I turned into Echo-Echo to get Korra up. He uses powerful sonic blasts to put the opponent off balance." I said, "Not funny Logan!" Korra shouted. I laughed, "Well, at least she'll know what will happen when she oversleeps. Now then, breakfast is waiting." Tenzin said as we went to the main dining room for breakfast. 

Korra came out of her room and joined us as she glared at me. "What?" I asked, "Never do what you did early to me, ever again." Korra said, "Don't count on it." I said with a smirk.

"Anyway, how was your date with the Chief of Police?" Korra asked and I was sensing a wave of jealousy from her. "It was nice. But anyway, here take a look at this." I said handing her the paper. "In the final round, the Buzzard Wasps won with a decisive knockout! What do you say we go to the arena tonight, catch a few pro-bending matches?" Korra asked. 

"That sport is a mockery of the noble tradition of bending." Tenzin said, "Come on, Tenzin! I've dreamed about seeing a pro-bending match since I was a kid and now, I'm just a ferry ride away from the arena." Korra said. "She's not wrong. Besides, if she does go there, I'll be there to keep an eye on her." I said.

"Korra, you're not here to watch that drivel. You're here to finish your Avatar training. So, for the time being I want you to remain on the island. And Logan, I know that if Korra decides to go to the arena that you will follow her to keep her out of trouble. But it would be best if you help keep her on the island." Tenzin said, "Is that why you're also keeping the White Lotus sentries around, to watch my every move?" Korra asked as I also noticed them around the island and kinda figured it was obvious.

"Yes. In order to learn airbending I believe yourequire a calm, quiet environment, free from any distractions." Tenzin said. "Alright,you're the master." Korra said, "Hey, I'm just doing my job as an officer ofthe law, and as a hero. But if that's what you want me to do, fine." I said asI continued eating breakfast.

|Time Skip: Brought to you by chibi Korra blushing at the sight of Logan's muscles (Don't judge) |

Korra's POV:
I was in some airbender clothing to help with my training as Logan was walking behind me and Tenzin was walking beside me. "So, my mother informed me that you've never been able to airbend before." Tenzin said, I place my right hand on my head and sighed. "Yeah, but I don't know why. The other elements came so easily to me, but every single time I've tried airbending... *Blows raspberry and puts a hand on her hip; annoyed* nothing." I said.