Y/n=Thanks.

Tatenashi=So are you having nightmares?

Y/n=.. Yeah... I guess

Tatenashi=Ah, I see. Then I'll make you feel better♡

Tatenashi hugged me and pinched my head between her breasts.

Y/n=..?!

Tatenashi=How about now? Are you feeling better?

Y/n=Yeah.. A bit.

Tatenashi=Aww♡ Y/n, you're such a pervert.

Y/n=Anyway, Tatenashi.

Tatenashi=Yes?

Y/n=It'd be nice if you let me go. I want to sleep again so...

Tatenashi=It's not very manly to make excuses like that, is it? Now tell me, what did you think of my breasts?

Y/n=Uh... They were soft, and..

Tatenashi=Y/n.

Y/n=Yes?

Tatenashi=You're such a pervert.

I gave up on arguing with her about it and hung my head. There are a lot of things going in my head now.

Y/n=Anyway, I want to sleep again so goodnight.

I turned off the light and went back to sleep.

A few moments later I felt something squirming under my blanket.  When I pulled off the blanket I saw Tatenashi sleeping beside me.

Y/n=Tatenashi, what are you doing in my bed?

Tatenashi=Ah, I just want you to do something lewd to me~

Y/n=... Get off my bed you perv.

I then pushed Tatenashi onto the floor.

[The next morning]

I am currently in the cafeteria eating my miso soup alone.

Since this morning I haven't seen Rin, Cecilia, Laura and Charlotte. Usually they follow me around so closely, but today is different, they are not around to be seen.

As I was eating my miso soup I heard someone calling me from the direction of the corridor and it was Ichika. He walked towards me and sat on the empty seat in front of me.

Ichika=Hey Y/n, long time no see.

Y/n=Oh, hey lchika, nice to meet you again.

Ichika=Likewise. So how are you and Izumi-san?

Y/n=I'm good as for Izumi-nee .. She's still being treated at the hospital.

Ichika=Is that so? It has been four months since the accident with the Silver Gospel. Is she still not recovering?

Y/n=The doctor said there were complications in her body. She recovered slowly but her body was too weak to be discharged from the hospital.

Ichika=I see.

Y/n=So by the way, let's talk about something else. Ichika, I haven't seen you and Houki since I came back here. Where were you back then?

Ichika=Well, I was very busy at the time. You know, in the summer, Houki and I are very busy with preparations for the summer festival. After the festival ends and it's time to go back to school, we have a lot of things to take care of.

Y/n=I see.

As me and Ichika were talking, from the other direction I saw Charlotte walking towards us carrying a piece of paper.