Prank gone wrong

While everyone was at the beach ishita's phone rang and it went unoticed by her.
Purvi saw the caller id and smiled and decided to have some fun.

She called divya and picked up the phone and and talked in a worried voice.

Dushyant: Hello... Ishu😍😍

Purvi: Sir ishu nahi purvi... Ishu ka accident ho gya aur hum us k ghar pe hai.

Dush: Kya 😨😨 kab

Purvi: haan sir aaj shaam ko😆😆😆...

Dush: Accha app log kahan ho..

Purvi: Sir hum ishita k ghar hai...

Dush: Theek hai mai abhi aata hun

Purvi: nahi sir sab under control hai aapko aane ki zaroorat nahi hai..

Dush: pakka na?

Purvi: Haan

But dush wasn't satisfied with what he heard.

Ab ladkiyan ghum rhi hai to ladke bhi maze to karenge na so everyone goes to dushyant's house and sees him pacing back and forth.

Pankaj: Sirnkya hua khana nahi pacha kya???

Kavin: Hehehehe ho sakta hai kitna thushtha hai ye kaise pachega.

Daya: lol😂😂

Abhijeet: Dushyant kya hua?

He tells him the whole convo he had with purvi and everyone else understood  that it was one ger twisted pranks and decided to join in.

Daya: Kya ishita ka accident ho gya 😱😱😱😱

Abhijeet: Ek kaam karte hai us k ghar chalte hai......

Kavin: Haan chal k dekhte hai kya hua hai...

Dush: to chalo...

Purvi then tells everyone about the prank she pulled on dushyant and ishita gets worried.

They all decided to go home and put an end to the prank.

But to everyone's surprise beach se nikalte hi purvi ko ek gaadi ne uda diya😉

Purvi became unconscious and everyone took her to hospital.

While everyone reaches ishita's home and find a lock.

Everyone except kavyant cracked up and they later understood.... And then abhijeet's phone rang and he heard everyone crying.......

Bas khatam chapter
Mystical_soul_35 QuueNpaRi Little_light649 MahiraSiddique08 BiniHeart8

Batana ye chapter kaisa laga