Girl's day out

It was 10:00 in the morning purvi was still sleeping and ishita already woke up and got changed when the doorbell rang. Purvi woke up and dozed off again. Little did she know that she wasn't gonna be sleeping for long.

Ishita opened the door to see Tarika, Shreya, Divya at the door.

Tarika: oye....chudail uthi.

Ishita: kya lagta hai....

Shreya: i dont think so

Divya : to chalo uthate hai

They went to her room tip toed and 

(Paani nahi dalla)

They placed the phone on Purvi's ear and played a rooster sound.

( that sound is sooooo irritating matlab kya hi kahun bhaiya lagate hai daily 5 bje ka alarm pura ghar hill jata hai haan ni to)

Purvi woke up all of a sudden and and saw everyone laughing and she was hella irritated

Tarika: good morning baacha

Shreya: slept well?

Purvi: haan, suabh subah kyu darshan de diye koi bataega

Divya: kyuki hum girl's day out pe jaa rhi

Purvi: kyuuuuuuu

Shreya: Kya kyuuuuu chal uth aur tayyar ho ja late ho rha hai

Purvi irritatedley : theek haii

she went took a  shower and came down and all 5 of them went to on a drive on the outskirts of the city till it was afternoon they went and had lunch drove back in the city and went to the mall for shopping.

It was a long couple of hours until they finished shopping and then went for a movie. After the movie finished they had their dinner and went to the beach they were chasing each other and playing as if they wee little kids.

tabhi ishita ka phn bajta hai and she didnt know that, but vo to Purvi ne dekh lia and she decided to have some fun. 

(Guess karo kiska phone tha)....

Aur issi k saath ye chapter yahi khatam hota hai.....
jia2205 kuch yaad aaya tujhe...

and since i am back bahot stories padhna aur likhna dono hi pending padi hai  so i will be regular.
Mystical_soul_35 radhamishra649 QuueNpaRi MahiraSiddique08
Batana kasi lagi...

Tab tak mai baaki sabki stories padhne jaa rhi hun