Happy and sad at the same time

It was a bright and sunny day in Mumbai the city of dreams, everyone was up with the sun and got to their schedules and so did our cid officers while everyone is constantly trying to catch up with speed of the city there was one person who always liked to go with the flow......

___________________________________________

It may seem like any other day to someone else it was a little too special for every cid officer working in the mumbai branch....

All were very excited coz it was the marriage of will they or won't they couple of cid...

Abhirika

In the bride's room tarika was getting ready but she only had one regret, getting married when her best friend was away, she and purvi were friends since childhood, Ever since they g fug were little they imaned having fun at each other's wedding, but life played game with both of them Purvi wasn't there at Tarika's wedding........

Tarika was taking a trip down the memory lane thinking all this when rest of her friends entered her room.

Shreya: omg Taru you look Damn good.......

ishita: haan Ma'am abhijeet sir to aa aapko dekhte hi reh jayenge

hearing abhijeet's name Tarika blushed a little but then came back to reality.....Though she was happy about her wedding some part of her was still missing her best friend..........

Divya: Ma'am chalein?? abhijeet sir aapka intezaar kar rahe honge.......

Kajal: Haan taru chal ab....

tarika: Haan chalo chalte hain.....

And they leave for the mandap.....

mean while in the garden......

A beautiful girl wearing a peach lehenga carrying a plate full of flowers was going somewhere when she ran into a dashing handsome man and all the flowers fell upon both of them both were lost in each other's eyes for a minute and then snapped back to reality. With the bride's Entry into the hall.......

A little while later all the marriae rituals were done but there was a surprise awating for the dear Bride.........

And thats it is k aage nahi likhungi is part mei agla part bhi saath k saath hi dungi.

Mystical_soul_35 QuueNpaRi MahiraSiddique08 i will be waiting for you comments