Widow : kyun aap hume wapas uss nark mein bhejna chahte ho?

Anirudh: nark..mein  samjha nahi!

Widow : zyada bhole mat bano. Tum sab aadmi ek jaise ho. Sab sirf aurton ka fayda uthana jaante ho. Aur woh Gurudev bhi...

Anirudh: Kon Gurudev?

A woman came running and said : Uss gurudev ne Bondita ko pakad liya hai aur usko .. usko sati karne le jaa rhe hai.

Anirudh, suspiciously : uss gurudev ne kya pehena tha?

Widow : Aam aadmiyon ke matlab gaon waale jo pehente  ....

Anirudh running: shitt..

Near a tree.

Bondita was tied to a tree , her mouth was stuffed with a cloth and she was unconscious.

Gurudev threw water on her face and she slowly opened her eyes.
She saw Gurudev standing their with a mashaal and a evil smirk.

Gurudev: kyun re? Kya socha tha tune? Bach jayegi mujhse?  Tujhe marna hoga.

Bondita struggled but ropes were too tightly tied. She was continuously giving angry stares to him.

Gurudev: lekin usse pehele hum khud maze lenge tere.

He laughed along with his saathi's.

Bondita's eyes turned tearful and she closed her eyes when she saw that he was coming closer .

She remembered a flashback where Dhruv was teaching her about self defense.

She opened her eyes which turned out to be red and as she felt he was near she kicked him on his torso and he fell back.

Gurudev indicated his saathi that to kill her .

His saathi took hold of the mashaal and started to go towards her.

Bondita felt that her end is near and she will soon meet Dhruv. She closed her eyes but never felt the fire.

She felt as if someone opened her ropes, opening it she saw that the widows were opening the ropes and A man was busy beating the saathi's of Gurudev.

The Roy Chowdhary family too came to the scene and were shocked to see Anirudh like this.

Kaka enraged : Anirudh, kyun tu samaaj ke karya mein ulanghan  de rhe ho. Chalo yahan se.

Anirudh leaving the men and said pointing: mein iss aadmi ko kisi maasoom ki jaan lene nhi dunga.

Bondita from behind in her feeble voice : aap..jaiyiye.

Anirudh turned to see the girl  and said : theek ho?

Bondita meekly nodded she was still not in her senses. The men had drugged her.

By now the whole village people had arrived as Gurudevs saathi provoked them against Anirudh.

The village people saw their Gurudev lying on the floor and one of the men shouted at Anirudh: Anirudh babu, aapki himmat kaise hui gurudev ke upar haath uthane ki?

Anirudh: shukar Manao ki tumhare gurudev ke upar sirf haath uthaya hai.

Woman : aap kyun samaaj ke karya mein ulanghan de rhe hai.

Anirudh: kyun ki yeh galat hai.

Man : Arre sadiyon se chali aa rhi pratha bhala kaise galat ho sakti hai? Pati ke Marne ke baad har aurat ko sati hona hi padta hai.

Anirudh: kahan likha hai ki har aurat ko sati hona hoga.

Man : Humre purvajon ne yeh niyam banaya hai. Aur unke niyam kabhi galat nhi ho sakte.