I didn't care if that meant I'd hurt her in the near future.

She was a stranger who happened to have the answers I needed. Gemma was my sister, she was family. Family has and will always be everything for me I'd risk everything for them, I don't deserve any of what I have now. I deserve to be in Gemms's position-it was all my fault that she disappeared in the first place, she's gone because of me.

I will do whatever it takes to get her back and I don't care how many people I have to hurt or
kill on the way there.

It was hours after the whole almost burning the house down incident, we ended up post-mating some ihop since the pancakes in front of us were currently in ashes now. Valentina and Tyler ended up leaving after helping clean around the house because right after we were done Valentina got a call from work saying that they needed her. Which I found very odd because I knew she worked at the club and it was noon so the club didn't open up until later tonight, unless she got fired or quit. That'd be a question for a different day because although we cleaned up the mess in the house, Zayn and I had a whole different mess to worry about.

"Well?" Zayns voice echoes through my head snapping me out of my daze as I slowly lift my head up from staring down at the marble counter top in the kitchen.

"Sorry what were you saying?" I clear my throat pushing the messy curls off my forehead.

"What are we going to do about Santiago's men?" Zayn sighs while taking his finger behind his ear grabbing ahold of his joint before stuffing his hand in his pocket and grabbing a black plain lighter.

Does he just sleep with a lighter on him?

"Whatever it is, it has to happen tonight." I push my pointer finger against the counter, he raises an eyebrow at me while placing the joint in between his lips taking a long puff before letting out a small cloud then sucking it back into his mouth.

" I push my pointer finger against the counter, he raises an eyebrow at me while placing the joint in between his lips taking a long puff before letting out a small cloud then sucking it back into his mouth

He moves his lips to the side letting it all escape his lips once again as he clears his throat. "We're on a tight schedule H you better figure this out soon." He points his joint out at me before going in for another hit. I observe him silently as I start to think of an idea, these men were guards for Santiago so wherever he was they were right there. There's only two places he could be tonight and that's his home or Only Angles and for the love of god I was really hoping my instincts were right.

"Call Tyler tell her you'll be paying her a little visit at work today." I smirk looking up at Zayn patting the counter then walking away hearing him almost choke on the smoke he had in his mouth. I run up the stairs and into my room grabbing my phone off the night stand quickly tapping away to my contacts and looking for Shane's contact, I take a deep breath before pressing his number and placing it up to my ear letting it ring a couple of times before I hear Shane's voice.

"So you think you can just call whenever you feel like it? Do you forget that you still have to work? And don't you dare even pull the I didn't ask for the job card  because you know damn well you rather be working here then locked in a jail cell." He quickly rants about in a fatherly tone causing me roll my eyes so far back into my head. He has this tendency where he feels like he has to be a somewhat fatherly figure even though I'm only two years younger then him.