First Snow『Kuroo』

Warning! Includes: farewells

!Feel free to leave if you feel uncomfortable reading about these topics above!

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

《Kuroo's POV》

She handed me a letter and I got it with my two trembling hands. I can't even tell at this point if my hands are trembling from the cold weather or the anxiety. I stared at the envelope and gulped.

"Tetsu, I will miss you so much."

I immediately looked up to her face and made eye contact with her deep, beautiful eyes. Her cheeks were also tinted pink from the cold too. I was about to tell her this but I was interrupted by a voice above our heads.

"The flight to Toronto, Canada, scheduled for 8 pm, will now start boarding at the gate. Passengers, please head to the gate now. Thank you."

She grabbed my hand and caressed it gently. I couldn't help but pull her into a long embrace, I felt my tears pooling up and I wanted to feel her warmth just one last time.

"On the day the first snow of the year falls, let's meet here again. Just wait for me, I will come, I promise." She said before heading off. That was the last sentence I ever got to hear from her.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

My face and fingers were all frozen from the harsh weather. Hot tears fell onto the snow, and a hole was created. I waited and waited.

I never got to see her again.

I never got to tell her how much I love her.

She never came back.

Just how many snowflakes have to fall to finally get to you?

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Hello everyone! This chapter is a short one but I hope you enjoyed it! This plot just came into my mind since winter and snow do make me sad for some reason. Snowflakes just remind me of missing someone and trying to get to them. School started and yeahhh 🥲... I'll do my best to keep updating asap!!! Send me some chapter recommendations if you would like! I'll gladly work on it!

Take care everyone and have a great day/night! Byeee!!!

-yxonnieu