True Love Lasts Forever『Hinata』

Warning! Includes: Suicidal thoughts and attempts, depression but mostly fluff

!Feel free to leave if you feel uncomfortable reading about these topics above!

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Part 2, alternative good ending for 'Promise'

'True Love Lasts Forever'

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

《Y/N's POV》

"1... 2... 3... 

... shit, I'm running out of pills."

I grumbled to myself and sealed shut my container lid. I take antidepressant pills. I'm 23 years old right now. I honestly don't give a single shit about life currently. What's the point? I feel broken every day. 

I tossed the pill container to the side desk and collapsed onto my bed. I closed my eyes shut and thought, 

"How many years has it even been? Ugh, I'll just get those damn pills tomorrow..."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

I walked along the store aisle, heading to the pharmacy section. While walking down the aisles, it feels like I'm suddenly surrounded by the whole world. I hate this feeling. I just want to get out of here as soon as possible.

I got my things from the store and went home. While on the way there, I passed by somewhere I did not really expect to end up. It was a playground. Just a normal playground. Just filled with swings, monkey bars, slides, and stuff. Children were playing on the play structure, some of them on the swings, some in the sandbox making castles, some playing tag with other friends.

"That cheerful laughter... I miss those days."  I sighed and started walking again, passing by while thinking,

"Memories. A beautiful and painful one."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

My two bare feet made contact with the warm and soft sand

My two bare feet made contact with the warm and soft sand. I slowly walked down the warm shore of the ocean. Silence. Just peaceful silence. Just the gentle waves of the water. I remember. We used to come here often with the team too. 

He used to love coming here...

I kept walking, admiring how beautiful this ocean looks at night. A gentle breeze hit my face and my long, white sundress was flowing behind me. My hair went in every direction as the cool wind blew. I want to cherish this moment forever.