Promise『Hinata』

Warning! Includes: Major character death, car crashes, blood

!Feel free to leave if you feel uncomfortable reading about these topics above!

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

《3rd POV》

Drrr, BANG!

"SHOYOOOOOOOO!" 

A crash from the sliding door with a loud booming voice in Hinata's classroom was heard. Students in their desks, talking to friends while packing up, all slightly jumped at their spots. 

The orange-haired boy at his desk turned around to the door immediately, his mouth forming into a wide smile right after.

"Y/N!"
"AHHH SHOYOOOOO!!!"
"Y/NNNN!!!" The boy stood up from his chair and ran in the direction where Y/N was standing, spreading his arms wide open. Without hesitation, Y/N ran up to him and embraced him in a tight hug.

The other few students in the classroom were shocked, because who expected some random girl to burst open the door (almost breaking it) and start yelling right after the end of school? 

Soon after, Y/N broke the long hug and shifted her gaze to the several notebooks laid on Hinata's desk. 

"Hey, what are those notebooks for?" 

"Ah, those! Uh... I've been trying to study... at the last minute..." He slowly replied while scratching the back of his neck. 

"You want me to help you?" Y/N asked with her smile never leaving her face. 

"Yes please!!!" Hinata replied back with the huge smile that warmed Y/N's heart. She always felt comfortable whenever she saw it on his face. It felt like home.

"Alright! Let's go home together! This time is that place. The loser owes the winner a meat bun! .... GO!!!" And with that, Y/N  out of the classroom.

"EHHH—! NO FAIR!!!" He quickly packed his stuff and out went Shoyo too.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"*Huff* Ugh... hah *huff*... hah... I-I won...!" Y/N coughed out. They were both bent over, breathing heavily, trying to catch their breaths. 

"Heh, now you owe me a milk box." Y/N finished off with a smirk.

"Ugh... *huff* *huff*... ok. I lost..." Hinata admitted his defeat with a frown and paused for a while. But shortly after his breathing went back to normal, he finished his sentence with a smile,

"...but next time, I'll win!" He said, pointing his thumb to him. His smile was bright as ever. The only sunshine in Y/N's life. 

The warm spring wind swirled around them, flinging their hairs into different directions. Y/N replied back with a smile too, "Yeah, good luck! Let's get the milk and we can go to my house to study!" 

When will that next time be?

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

The young best friends stood next to each other, waiting for the traffic lights to flicker green again. There was a long silence in between them, but it was a comfortable one. Just like home. Hinata suddenly broke the silence,