~the stars~

(Y/n) POV

"AAAAA, HELP!! WHY IS THERE BLOOD COMING OUT OF MY DICK"
We heard magma yell.

"Oh no..it's already happening...."
I sighed and together we ran up to Magma where we saw him holding his 𝓹𝓮𝓹𝓮. (Please say that in a chique tone😭🤚)

I was just standing there trying to progress what the fuck I was looking at.
But then i saw a hand appear in front of my eyes.

"Cover up magma! There are other people here"
I heard senku say.

I smirked at what senku said, it reminded me of some time ago.

"I thought you said that it didn't matter if you're dick was showing, so why are you covering my eyes then? Do you want me to lose my eyes virginity to only your di-"

He quickly covered my mouth with the same hand from my eyes.
I looked at him and saw him all flustered.
We made eye-contact for a few seconds and then he looked away, also removing his hand from my mouth.
I laugh from the sight of him blushing.

"S-shut u-up (Y/n)"
He stuttered out.

I smiled at him, and at that moment, i felt really weird, it was just like my heart skipped a beat or two.
I slowly put my right hand on my chest close to my heart and started to heat up whenever I looked at senku.
The last time I felt like this was when Yuzuriha asked me a question that if I liked senku.
He looked at me with a confused look, but I just couldn't take my eyes off of him.
In that exact moment I said something what made me think why I just said that.

"Kiss me"

.
.
.
.
.

"Huh"

I saw senkus face turn red again and I covered my mouth trying to think why I said that out of nowhere.
A lot was going on inside my head.

'OML WHY DID I SAY THAT?!'

'he'll definitely think that I'm weird'

'When will magma shut up- like we are having our moment right now, you can come back later'

'What if he excepts this and we end up kissing?!'

"(Y/n)!!!"

I snapped out of my head and saw senku really close to me.

"AAAA"
I jumped back thinking that senku would actually kiss me.

We just looked at each other without saying anything.
We heard magma yelp out of pain in the background.
That's when Senku finally broke the silence.

"So, about what you just said..."

"I am really sorry, that came out of nowhere, it was probably my desires trying to get the best of me and-"

"We can do that"
He cut me off.

I looked at him dumbfounded.

"But first, we got to make magma feel better"
He said with a smirk.

~big ass time skip💀~ (cuz we here for sum (y/n) x senku😩🤌)

'WHY IS HE SO FUCKING HOOTTT, HOW DOES HE DO THAT?!?! AAAAAAA!'
I yelled in my head squeezing the pillow in my face.

It was midnight, like 2AM I guess, and I couldn't sleep.
I looked next to me and saw Gen sleeping with his mouth open.
Oh how much I wanted to take a picture of him, but I couldn't of course.
I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

'Okay (Y/n), you can do this, just don't think about Senku...'

I stopped for a few seconds.

'...yeah that's not gonna work'

I stood up and walked outside, hoping that a little fresh air would bring me to sleep.
I looked around and started walking.
I looked up and saw stars...much more stars than when everything was normal.
I sighed and sat down next to a tree looking up to the stars.

"Pretty isn't it?"

I looked back and saw senku standing there with puffy eyes and his hands in his jacket.

"Just like yo- I mean- yeah they are!"
I said.

'HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE-'

He chuckled and sat next to me.
It was pretty cold, but I was on fire.

'Okay (Y/n), act normal! He's just sitting next to you, nothing special! I mean, you kissed him so- wait....I FORGOT THAT I KISSED HIM'

I froze up thinking about that.

"(Y/n), I never got the moment to say this but, when we fix things and everything is normal again, promise me that you'll lead your life before meeting me? I want you to be happy (Y/n)! And also, thank you for being by my side, thank you for being my friend"
He said with a smile.

'F-friend? That's right I'm just a friend to him..and what is he talking about- he doesn't think that I'll just forget about this?!'

I looked down trying to keep my tears from coming.
It was silence for a minute or two until I broke it.

"I can't j-just forget about you senku, y-you mean to much to me, you walked into m-my life, y-you can't just leave it"
I said with a lot of voice cracks.

I felt tears coming down my cheeks.
I closed my eyes hoping that I was dreaming, when I suddenly felt something on my back.
I looked up to senku with tears in my eyes and saw that he gave me his jacket.
He put his hand behind my head and slowly brought it close to his chest.
I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.
He went trough my hair and I heard him chuckle.

"You have really pretty (h/c) hair (Y/n)"
He said. I could hear the pain in his voice.

I sniffed and felt like I was about to fall asleep within seconds.

"Goodnight (Y/n)"
Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

~to be continued~

1,01K VOTES?! 😭
THANK YALLS SO MUCH!! <3 <3