Drive-In

"Hey pony boy." I said softly
"Yeah? Whats up Bun?"
"D-Did...Did I embarrass you earlier today.?" "if i didn't I'm sorry, I didn't mea-."
"Don't listen to Dally, he doesn't know what he's talking about." He interrupted
"I know, I just wanted to make sure I didn't make you feel uncomfortable or embarrassed." I said shyly
"Never." He said with reinsurance
He pulled me him and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged back, I rubbed his back of his head, his soft fluffy hair running through my fingers. He went crazy when I did this.
"N.G." He said softly
"yeah?"
"one day do you think we could live together?"
"Don't we already do." I laughed
He laughed
"I know we do, but when we are older and are mature will we?."
"Of course." I said happy
He smiled and we went off down to the drive in. As we walk in we could smell the the hard liquor coming from the Socs. I held onto pony boys band for a second he looked at me and made sure I felt safe.
"alrighty who's ready to have some fun!" Two-bit said half drunk.
I rolled my eyes and laughed
We sat down and the movie started to play. Me and pony boy sat next to eachother and Johnny on pony's side with dally on my other side. I could feel the hairs stand up behind my back.
"Hey there." A random voice behind me
I jumped up and turned around. It was a Socs.
"What do you want." I snarled
"What's a pretty girl like you doing hanging out with these Greaser." He said drunken
"Watch it." Dally intruders
"Try 14 bud."
"I'm only 15 only a year a part." He said with a smile.
Than the worst happened. He started to touch my hair and twirl around in his fingers.
"Stop that!" I said move away.
"You touch her?" Dally looked like he was gonna kill someone.
"Why don't you sit you greasy hair down boy." The guy said.
Dally got up but I made him sit back down.
"Come on dally let's just watch the movie." I begged
I looked at pony boy who was shocked and just smiled, to make sure he was okay. Him and pony boy where scared of the Socs since after what they have done to them. The random guy start to get closer to me than. He touched my chest. Dally saw and rushed up I rushed up too
"ALRIGHT JACK ASS YOU WANT TO PLAY?" I yelled half crying and kicking my chair. the guy laughed and I punched him right in the face, He fell down and I jumped up on top of him swinging punching beating him non stop while crying. Two-bit tried to pull me off but i pushed him away and kept beating on the guy. Than Darry and pony boy had to come pull me off. I was kicking him while they lifted me up. Crying angrily.
"LET ME GO!" I YELLED
"Come on let's go." Johnny said
I spit onto the guy who was in the floor. He was pretty beaten. Darry also spit on him and so did pony boy. We went back to pony boys house. I cried all the way home while Darry carried me home. I don't think I actually stop crying that night.