2: Haseena Dies

HM: Wo last week wale drugs case ki file nikaliye, aj hum wo Case solve kren ge Kisi bhi trah. Aur Sunny chadda ko bulaiye.
HM explained them their tasks and smiled in her usual smirking kind of way.

CC and SS left and did as they were told.

Lalla came to pick pushpa ji. All greeted him but he just nodded. He looked miserable. His eyes were red and expressionless, he seemed starved and lifeless. Pushpa Singh on the other hand was always angry and was in a horrible condition. Both of them seemed sleep deprived.

AS arrived to get the reports just in time.
AS: Jijashree Kese Hain ap??

Lalla: (anger in his eyes) hmen ek khooni se jodney ki koshish mat kijiye.
He stormed out ...

Lalla didn't wanna stay or look at anyone there because all of MPT and all these people reminded him of his wife whom he loved with all his might and now hates with all his being. He was heart broken and still in shock k us ki wife ek khooni hai.

I'm not going to post any details about the case. Sab ko pata he k jb HM koi chiz Soch leti hai tou usey Pura kar k rehti he. She solves the case with her brilliance and ab final raid karney gaye hain sab.
There was a whole gang against MPT team and shots were being fired. 3 bullets penetrated HM's body and she fell down with a smile on her face. She was lying on the ground in a pool of blood and this whole scenario was being filmed by SC. Gang was arrested by the backup force.

AS, PS, SS, CC: HASEENAAA JI/ MADDAM SIRRRRR

PS: (crying) Anubhav hospital chalo foran.
AS: (carrying HM in her arms) cheete car nikalo. Haseena ji ap ko kuch Nahi ho ga. Hum ap ko Kuch nai hone den ge.
He was shivering at the thought of losing her HM.

HM: (weak cracking voice) Kar... Karishma... Sir... Wo ayen gi... hmen is haal me Akela... Nai...nai chod sk..skti wo... Sir... She...she's innocent.

She was half conscious at this point. There was a lot of blood loss and her breath was getting slow and laboured. Her face was getting paler by the second.

PS and AS: look at her with pity and tears in their eyes and hate KS even more for trying to hurt a person who even in this condition, is only worried about KS.

AS: shhhh...haseena ji shant ho jaiye. Abi hmara concern ap ki Jaan bachana he. KS ko ham baad me discuss kr skte hen. Please ap bus ankhen khuli rakhiye aur himmat kijiye.

AS was driving the car, his eyesight getting blurred due to tears. He was only now realising that he was in love with HM. He loved her deeply and miserably. PS and santu were holding HM whose eyes were only partly open and she was loosing consciousness..

HM: Ap... Ap h...hum se... Wa...wadaa... Kijiye ki... Aap KS...ko hmarey...hmarey Jag...jagney... Se pehle...kahin Janey ni...Janey ni den ge... Please

SS: (Crying badly) sir, pushpa ji please waada kr lijiye. Dekhiye na wo boht takleef me Hain.

As, PS crying nod and say: theek he. Bus ap theek ho jaiye. Hum unhen nai Janey den ge.

HM: KS...Hu...hum ne...apnaaa...waada Pura... Pura Kiya... Ab aap... Aap ki baari...
She closed her eyes and lost consciousness...

SS hugged her and cried with hiccups, As shouted HASEENA JI PLEASE ANKHEN KHOLIYE, PS was taping HM head and asking AS to drive fast..

They reached the hospital and AS carried unconscious HM in his arms and ran to ER shouting on top of his lungs
AS: DOCTOR.... DOCTOR.... dekhiye please in ko bacha lijiye. Please
Doc: let me check the patient. Ap bahir wait kijiye.

CC arrived with lalla and all of them were crying badly. SS hugged CC and burst out loudly. Lalla was trying to console PS and AS was sitting on the floor shaking and numb. It felt as if his whole life was draining out of his body with each passing moment.

After half an hour, doctor came out...
AS ran towards him

AS: Kia hua doc? HM theek to Hain??? How's she?

Doc: I'm sorry, hum HM ko nahi bacha ske. She is no more.

....

That's it for today. Pasand Aya to please comment kr k zrur btaiye.

Agey boht twist and turns aney wale hen aur jaldi hi ye bhi pata lge ga k KS kyun or Kahan gai hen.

Waiting for your response...