The Combat Zone

The Combat zone, a fight club that was originally intended to be open to the public. At first several people from Diamond City, Good Neighbor, and occasionally some nearby settlements would come and bet on matches, but then some raiders found the place, and they had other plans.

It was all Tommy Lonegan could do to keep them from destroying the place. Promising them entertainment in exchange for their lives and a few caps was no easy feat, but luckily Cait was able to help convince them.

Cait had bet that she could knock out their toughest fighter, if they won they would take Tommy's deal. If they lost, however, the raiders would ransack the place.
He barely lasted a minute against her.

Now, the Combat Zone is a gathering place for raiders where they bet on fights, usually to the death, between anyone they capture and bring in, and Tommy's fighters. Ever since the raiders showed up Cait has been the star of the show, undefeated and always brutal in the ring. In order to give her a chance to rest the raiders would pit two captured people against each other while she slept.

_______________________________________

Cait woke up to the sound of Tommy narrating a fight between two poor souls who got captured by raiders and were now being used for their entertainment. It made her sick that she had to kill these folks, but the alternative was her dying, so the choice wasn't very difficult.

Sitting up from her sleeping bag, letting out a disgruntled yawn and stretching her arms above her head, Cait stood up and began to prepare for the day.

First she took a shot of whiskey, then another, followed by a cup of water. Grabbing some molerat chunks from the table set up in the back room she called hers she began to eat it while finding her clothes. After breakfast and getting dressed she dug through her belongings to find a syringe of psycho.

That was her secret to victory, she was hyped up on psycho for every fight and had been for over a year. Honestly Cait often doubts whether or not she can even fight without it. So before stepping out and onto the stage she stabbed the needle into her arm, reveling in the bliss as the chems pumped through her veins, speeding up her heart and causing her to clench her teath.

As she opened the door and stepped out into the stage light, Tommy announced her arrival.

"And now, the main event! The resident champion Cait versus... This sorry Bastard!" as Tommy finished speaking he waved an open palm at the man on the other end of the stage. The man was visibly worried, but standing firm as he clutched his hands into fists.

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry that things have to be like this." Caits words, while quiet, were heard by the man, who shared a sympathetic look with his soon to be opponent.

"Alright everyone, you know the rules, all bets are final and have to be made before the bell! The fight begins in one minute, so make it fast!"

The raiders all scrambled to place their bets, most of which were in Cait's favor, but a few held out hope that this would be the time she finally falls. After a minute of furious betting everyone reclaimed their seats and waited for the bell.

"Alright, time for the shoe to begin!"

Suddenly, as the bell rung a loud crash was heard and natural light poured into the room. Standing at the entrance was a massive silhouette, clearly heavily armored, possibly armed as well. Everyone slowly reached for their weapons as their eyes adjusted to the light.

"Hey, who the hell is up there?" Tommy's voice echoed as the whole room was silent.

"This is the Combat Zone, right? I've been looking everywhere, you really need more signs."