Chapter 22

After that scrumptious lunch, their grandmother Molly II poke her cousin Dominique's shoulder "hey dom what happened while we were gone?" Molly II asked her cousin, Dominique gulped her last bit of water and asked her "where were you first a few days ago, we came to the burrow to fetch you two before going to uncle Harry's manor with no reply from our grandparents, uncle Percy, and aunt Audrey" Dominique asked in a 'duh' tone "Fine mum won a lottery from a local grocery store for a luxurious cruise trip to the Caribbean for 6 people so we invited grandma and grandpa ok happy?" Molly said like it was nothing which was so wrong because after she ended there were shouts of protest by the Weasley brothers on why did their brother not take them but of course was interrupted by their parents saying they deserve it, their was also some pang of jealousy from the non-Weasley brothers about their future niece's trip to the Caribbean "ok I answered your question now answer mine what happened while I was not here then I'll tell you what happened there in the present with our parents after the trip to the Caribbean" Molly II continued, Dominique obliged to this told her what happened the last three days.

After an hour of telling Molly II and her sister Lucy what happened Molly II suddenly gloomed while Lucy jumped on Victoire and Teddy telling them congratulations 'should I tell them?' Molly II thought looking at the floor in a gloomy way "Hey Mol's what's wrong what happened while you were there in the present?" Victoire said in concern as she saw her cousin acting strangely "are you sure you want to know?" Molly II said trembling at the thought of what happened that night "Yes of course I'm sure it's not that bad" Teddy told his god-cousin 'why do I feel like I'm going to regret knowing what happened' the older cousins except the younger cousins who were 3-5 years-old thought "ok I'll tell you but can you get my sister and my young cousins out of here they are too pure and innocent for this" Molly II told Teddy, this puzzled the teens and adults from the past as put the toddlers including James II, Fred II, Roxanne, Louis, and Lucy into a playroom, they all sat down in the living room getting comfortable "ok after the trip to the Caribbean Islands we received a Patronus message from uncle Harry and immediately flooed into the manor, after we arrived uncle Harry explained the situation there were some cries and screams from our uncles and aunts, mostly our aunts then grandma suggested that we all stay in the manor until the death eater problem had been resolved, it was boring without you guys with us, then last night something disturbing happened" Molly II paused and shuddered at that memory, the adults and teens looked at Molly II with concern plastered in her face "well me and Lucy cannot sleep so we got out of bed and out of the hallway which we shared our floor with our parents and Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny, as we walk into the hallway we heard moans and shouts of words that should not be heard by myself and my dear sister Merlin help us from uncle Harry and aunt Ginny's closed room" Molly II said shuddering from the memory, everybody in the room looked at Harry and Ginny who was blushing madly covering their mouths with their hands and looked at different directions with jaws open "Ginevra Weasley were going to have a little talk after this!" Arthur shouted in shock as she stands up and puts her hands in her waist while Molly just stared at Harry and Ginny and fainted moments later, meanwhile with Remus and Sirius just looked at him smirking and wiggling their eyebrows "Hey Harry, Ginny better not do it here alright!" Tonks shouted trying not to laugh "Ginny Harry have you have no shame everybody might hear you even the elves" Hermione shouted in disgust "actually Aunt Hermione it can be heard 3 floors up and down" Molly II said trying to clear some things up "that's so loud who can sleep through that?" Hermione asked her future niece "at least Aunt Hermione it did not reach the kitchens where you and mister Draco were doing paperwork and aunt Fleur who was cooking breakfast for everybody" Molly II clarified "wait Malfoy what's he doing there" Ron asked her "Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy was actually there with us after uncle Harry sent his Patronus and stayed there in the manor with us he's there now as we speak and Mr. Draco are co-workers and friends with Uncle Harry and aunt Hermione so yeah" Molly said in a duh tone, an awkward silence engulfed the living room but eventually broke by Molly II "anyways back to the story after we gone down to the kitchens then aunt Hermione helped me got some water, we were about to leave when Lucy asked everyone in the Kitchen who was you aunt Hermione, Mr. Malfoy, and aunt Fleur why is uncle Harry and aunt Ginny loud it sounded like it hurt from the hallway while coming here" Molly II continued 'oh that poor child and us for the explanation' the adults and teens thought "aunt Hermione was about to answer when Mr. Malfoy answered for her he said and I quote they wanted to be alone I mean they haven't really seen each other since your uncle was hard at his work ok please understand then we left the kitchen" Molly said in relief 'thank you Malfoy you're a lifesaver' the golden trio taught "then in the morning Mrs. Astoria Malfoy asked where is uncle Harry and aunt Ginny -"Molly said but was cut off by her aunt "wait Astoria as in Astoria Greengrass?" Hermione questioned and Molly II hummed in confirmation then continued "then Lucy answered miss Malfoy me and Molly heard them in the hallway with their door closed they were so loud mister Malfoy they were just playing but I don't know it sounded like their hurting" Molly said mimicking her little sister there was groans from the Weasley clan and Harry, and some snickers from Sirius, Remus, and Tonks "this of course made my uncles angry and stormed off to the staircase to get our uncle and aunt but again been outsmarted by them by putting on the invisibility cloak around them and closed the door and locking it" there was roars of laughter from Sirius, Remus, and Tonks while the Weasley clan including Hermione rubbed their temples in annoyance while Harry and Ginny sniggered "of course the ones left in the dining room was annoyed and scold them before unlocking the door ending up our uncles in a big pile then next thing you know were here" Molly II ended, the future kids simply gaged at what they heard and swore in merlin's good name that they were glad they weren't there, everybody in the room left except the kids from the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys thank you for reading the latest chapter of my book, Thank you for 1K reads it is really a big step for me thank you so so much🎉🎂🎉 , as always follow, vote, Comment if you like the story and all the characters in this book is originally owned by J.K Rowling, oh and short chapter coming up have a nice day!  💖😍💖