Chapter 3

They had now reached the gargoyle statue where Dumbledore's office can be found; they each guessed the password from chocolate frogs to pumpkin pasties until Harry said "Jelly Slugs" and the gargoyle moved to reveal Dumbledore's office.

As they entered the room they discussed their mysterious guest "Dumbledore we must get rid of them! For all we know they might be death eaters'' Moody said with such rage and passion "Mad-eye their children they can't be death eaters!" Molly interjected "Molly they might have taken the Polyjuice potion!" Moody Debated "if they were in Polyjuice shouldn't they have transformed back by now" Sirius said as he stepped into the argument already out of his Animagus form "even I know of the Black family protection wards because even if they had Polyjuice they still won't be allowed to enter or even have a chance surviving those added spells to protect the black family manor" Kingsley added "I'm sorry to get in the middle of this little debate but were forgetting one thing" Dumbledore said with a commanding voice, and with this everybody looked at him with confirmation "who are they and what are they doing there in the first place?" at this statement everybody is now in a puzzle after a minute "maybe we can read their minds with a spell I mean they're still unconscious right " Ron said as he sneaks into a bowl of Every Flavor Berry Botts Beans, as everybody heard Ron's answer everybody from the order looked at him as they snapped out of their thoughts ''Mister Weasley that might just be possible" Dumbledore said with a bright gleam in his eyes; at this moment everybody in the room is confused as Dumbledore head to his cabinet to only take out a silver dish with water that does not spill.

"Isn't that a pensive Dumbledore sir" Remus asked "Indeed it is mister Lupin '' Dumbledore says with confirmation as they left the office with Dumbledore's pensive at hand to the hospital wing. As they reach the hospital wing with Sirius who transformed into his Animagus form, Madame Pomphrey already told everybody about their condition "Well I see no problem with them no potions taken, no severe injuries, and no long lasting fractures that might endanger them what so ever they're just tired I already fed them a dreamless sleep potion and a nutrition potions for the older kids'' she said directly pointing on the older kids "as for the little toddlers you have nothing to worry about I just finished feeding and burping them and  they've gone directly back to sleep " Madame Pomphrey added as he exited the wing leaving the order, the Weasley's, Hermione, and Dumbledore alone as they sigh in relief that they are no death eaters. "Now that has been addressed may I suggest going through these children's memories?" asking for attention "how about we go to the boy with blue hair shall we?" as he takes out a memory into the pensive.

After Dumbledore placed the memory into the pensive everybody had now dived into the memory revealing the Great Hall but it was different it is as if it was remodeled and most importantly filled with students and adults alike 'what in merlin's name is going on here?' they all thought.

A/N: Thank you for reading the third chapter of teddy's time traveling adventures with the Potter- Weasley clan, before I forget, these characters were originally made by J.K Rowling have a nice day/evening!