Chapter 19

It was exactly 6 o'clock in the morning, Molly was about to make breakfast, he took out some eggs, ham, bacon, bread, some pre-made blueberry muffin batter, after she prepared everything and brewed some coffee for herself, after she took a sip of her coffee, she started ascending through the stairs to check everyone up.

She first gone to Teddy's room who in her head was dead worried I mean 5100 essays in total he would have been up all night doing it all she thought in her head, as he she opened the door she expected big piles of essays around the desk or in the floor with Teddy sleeping in the desk but saw something else a wholesome family scene where Remus and Tonks carrying him and tucking him to bed, she silently closed the door to give them some quality sleeping time for the future Lupins. 

She next gone to Fred and George's room to check on how they corrupted George's twin children but surprisingly saw them sleeping all over the face from the floor to the bed, she grunted silently 'George I thought you'll have a little sense of responsibility when your future children are in here or any future' she thought as she closed the door.

Next she checked on Bill's room which is what she will imagine if Bill had kids without the overbearing and overprotectiveness side of him, her son sleeping with his future children beside him, she simply smiled and closed the door lightly.

The next one was Hermione's room which was surprisingly neat compared to her children 'Ron please don't let her go' she thought pleadingly to God as she thought of his youngest son, she saw Hermione awake looking at the window feeding her daughter while Scorpius was sleeping cutely, she was about to close the door when she was called by a voice "Ms. Weasley good morning" she turned around to see Hermione who was finished feeding her baby daughter "Good morning dear don't let me keep you up and please don't call me Mrs. Weasley just call me Molly dear" Molly said "ok Molly don't worry you're not bothering anything please come in " Hermione asked politely "No need dear I'm just checking on everyone" Molly answered kindly in a motherly voice "ok may I come with?" Hermione asked, Molly just nodded in confirmation as she motioned to the door "Where's Ron?" Molly asked questionably "In his room I suppose you know sleeping" Hermione answered with kindness in her voice, Molly accepted this and motioned to the last room Ginny's, they entered the room and saw a magnificent sight straight from heaven she and Hermione elaborated as they saw Ginny and Harry sleeping together with their 3-year-old son in the middle of them.

Sirius got out of bed and through the hallway but stopped at the sight of Molly and Hermione in Ginny's bedroom "Hey Mol's, Mione Good-" he said but quickly got cut of by the both of them covering his mouth, as they took out their hands into Sirius's face and pointed their fingers to the scene they were observing, Sirius finally realized this and observed with them; Tonks, Remus, Fred, George, Roxanne, Fred II, Ron, Bill, Dominique, Louis, and Arthur joined them later on, Ginny woke up first not noticing the audience at her door "Morning Harry" she said in a groggy voice as she wiped her eyes and stretched but slumped into Harry's chest while putting a hand in his chest dreamily looking at him revealing her white almost revealing nightgown , Harry heard this and immediately woke up still not noticing the audience their having at the door "Morning to Gin" he greeted her as he wiped his eye and reached for his glasses put it on him and looked at Ginny dreamingly as their eyes met, Harry noticed Ginny in his chest and smiled, Ginny rose from Harry's chest and cupped her Future husband's face and Kissing him for a good 5 minutes; Meanwhile at their door Molly looked shocked "Ginevra Arthur are you seeing this" was the only thing she can say as she covered her mouth with her hand and pulling her husband's shirt who looked shocked to as his jaws dropped to the ground as he nodded as a sign of confirmation, while Sirius wiped a fake tear as he was saying "they grow up so fast do they Moony?" Remus copying Sirius and patted his shoulder showing pride "Right you are old friend I wish James and Lily can see this they would have loved this" Remus replied as he was imaging what their reactions would be if they were here, Sirius did the same and silently laughed at it, while the Weasley brothers are now fuming at what happened in front of them "that's it" they said silently as they walked towards the couple but stopped by their future kids who some were gagging on what their aunt and uncle was doing in front of them like Dominique while Fred II, Roxanne, and Louis was holding of their father's and uncles because Dominique ordered them to while looking away, and Hermione just opened her mouth in shock; after the little snogging session Ginny and Harry finally separated and looked at their future son who was just waking up "Morning my little marauder" Harry greeted him with a smile and Ginny too "Morning daddy" James II said scratching his eyes, he let his eyes wonder and finally noticed his whole family on the door "Good morning everyone!" he exclaimed and waved at the door, they both looked at him curiously and looked at their surrounding frantically and eventually meeting their gaze on the door "Good morning everyone" the future couple said sheepishly and uneasily in sync as they waved at them 'busted' they thought as they saw the Weasley brothers fuming towards them but slowed down by their kids. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys as promised this was supposed chapter for today so as always Follow, Vote, and also comment and before I go all the characters from this book belongs to J.K Rowling anyways have a nice day! 💃🏽😎💃🏽