𖨌6

(Time for the time skips <3 also I'm about to start my Jaywon and tbh I'm really excited for it but it's going to be sad- i think </3 hehe enjoy)

-🐧-

It's been around 2 months since I met Jake. I told my mom I wanted to stop ice skating, she didn't support the idea but I told her it's my choice since I'm the one doing it. She finally started to support me quitting but kicked me out the house and now I'm leaving with Sunoo and his Mom. Sunoo's mom was never fond of mine, she would always tell me she finds her annoying since she would separate us. After all of that I finally got to go to school with my friends and, Jakey. A lot and I mean a lot of girls started flirting with me or tried to get me to sit with them and it was quite nerve racking.

Little did they know I was gay. Yup just gay. No one in the friend group knows besides Sunoo, I thought I should tell my cousin because 1- he's gay 2- he's my cousin 3- he likes one of our friends. No one knows about me and Jakes kiss though. After that incident I started inviting him over more and somehow we would end up making out or kissing, but since I moved in with Sunoo he hasn't been able to come over as much since Sunoo just kidnaps him if he comes.

"Sunghoonie~ Why do you keep zoning out?" Heeseung asks as he lays his head on my lap. One thing I noticed is that right after I had gotten close with Jake, Heeseung started getting really clingy and would force me to cancel my plans with Jake and hangout with him. It's honestly annoying, and when he makes me cancel he makes us do what I was going to do with Jake. Why not just bring Jake along? "I-I'm not don't worry." I say as I look around the cafeteria wondering where Jake is.

"He should have been here by now..where are you jakey?"

"Huh? what'd you say?" Heeseung asks as he lifts head my lap. "O-Oh nothing. I'll be back I'm going to get some banana milk.." I say as I get up from my seat and signal Sunoo to message me.

Bestie 🙄💛

Sunoo
What's up?

Sunghoon
Don't say "what's up"
you sound straight

Sunoo
True, true
Anyways what's wrong?

Sunghoon
2 things actually

Sunoo
I'm listening

Sunghoon
First the most important
where's Jakey?

Sunoo
Awe he's most important
And Idk he was here today
why not message him?

Sunghoon
Heh- about that..
I never asked for his number
and he never just put it in my phone..

Sunoo
You guys are literally perfect
for each other because you're
both idiots.

Sunghoon
EXCUSE ME-
ANYWAYS
can you message him for me..
or give me his number?

Sunoo
I'll give you his number
I'm sure he'd be happy to see
the Park Sunghoon messaging him

Sunghoon
Shhh~ just hand it over

Sunoo
Here.
[Shared Contact: Woof 🐶]

Sunghoon
Why is his name saved
as "woof"

Sunoo
We have inside jokes.
Go message your boyfriend

Sunghoon
Not my boyfriend yet.
But go confess to Ni-ki