𖨌3

(A/N: Ok so maybe I have found out what I wanted to do with this story, but I don't want it to be long so I hope 10 chapters is the longest I'll make it and sorry if this doesn't turn out the way you want it to)

-🦮-

When I said I wanted to week to go by fast..I didn't mean THIS fast, and it's not fair. When I want the school week to go by fast it goes by so slow but this one just did a whole 5 mile run in 30 seconds wtf?

There are two cars taking us the the ice skating rink so we can watch Sunghoon preform or compete I'm not really sure no one explained it to me and I'm quite slow. Sunoo, Jungwon and me in the car while Heeseung is driving and Niki is in the car with Jay while he is driving. I feel bad for Niki, Jay has such bad road rage but he doesn't curse anyone out he just gets really annoyed really fast. We all thought it would be better to have Jungwon be with Jay since he can calm him down just by saying his name but nooo he wanted to ride with me and Sunoo sooo bad.

"Alright we're here. SUNOO SIT YOUR ASS DOWN WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR JAY AND NIKI. THEY GOT STUCK AT A RED LIGHT!" Heeseung yelled as he saw Sunoo about to jump out the door and run inside. "Fine..." Sunoo mumbled as he slump back down into his seat. "Hehehe don't worry Sunoo you'll see him soon." Jungwon reassured Sunoo as he rubbed his back. It made me giggle seeing how Sunoo was so excited to see his cousin. If I was in his place i'd be too. "Oh wait? I don't know what he looks like do you have a picture of something you could show me?" I asked as I face Jungwon. "If we were to show you a picture now you'd say you wouldn't want to go because of how hot he is.." Jungwon stated. I just nodded sort of confused.

No one can be THAT hot right?

.
.
.

HOLY SHIT-

I couldn't have been more wrong. Hot is a whole understatement. This man is literally angelic, not as much as Sunoo though. I just don't know the word, I'm not sure how to describe it. How the hell is he so fucking HOT?! HE IS LITERALLY GLOWING. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULDN'T SHOW ME A PICTURE.

"I- Ok I'll stop trying to leave you can let me go now Jay hyung." I say as I look up at Jay to see him still holding me down after I tried running away 8 times. He's to breathtaking I don't want to make a fool of myself meeting him. "Hell no you said that the other 7 times just sit and watch your new soon to be bestie." Jay said as he tighten his grip on me from running away. Listen I may have better abs then Jay but this man is strong as fuck though. I wonder how Jungwon always escapes when Jay is cuddling him so tight.

After a while all the performances were over along with Sunghoons. Jay finally let me go and then I took that chance to run away. I looked behind me to see them all chasing me. It made me laugh to be honest but if only I knew where I was going, because I completely forgot where the exit was.

Bump

Falling..

Yeah I bumped into someone

and now I'm falling

The chances of them catching my by the waist are quite slim

and very impossible

no one could catch me