Ummmm PROBLEM!

I hired a new assistant. A male one this time. He knows what he's doing. One problem though. He thinks I'm into him. I'm not, I promise. He keeps flirting, I'm not flirting back, yet he thinks I do. Now let's add this into it. He just asked me out. I'm stuck so I did the only thing I could, I told him I had a boyfriend. He of course was disappointed but stopped. Now it was going to be awkward, great.

It was about 2 so I of course decided to get coffee to see my future prince. I called my driver to take me there. Again, silence. We soon got there and when I went in to see my prince. I went in and he came out a few seconds later. Deciding to see if I can get a reaction from him, I shamelessly checked him out. I like to see what's mine. He looked at me and noticing I was checking him out. He turned 50 shades of pink, running to the back room. I smirked to myself, enjoying the fact I had such an effect on him. I went to the cashier, she grinned knowingly, I didn't even ask. She handed me a small note with his number. I nodded my head in appreciation, she nodded back. She took my order and a minute later she brought me my coffee. She said one thing that had me scared shitless. And I work for the mafia. 

"Break him and I break you. I will use your vocal cords as a violin, and your spine as a xylophone. I will use your intestines to slap the shit out of you." She said this all with a smile. 

I looked at her with nothing but fear. HOLY FUCKING SHIT "Ummm ok..."

" Have a nice day" She said as I walked away. God that girl freaked me out. I pulled the phone number out of my pocket typing it in I sent a text confirming this was my prince. 'Is this Ace' I almost instantly got a reply. 'Yea who dis' I grinned at my phone. 'Dis' is the guy with the bodyguards. Remember?' Sent. What happened next confused the hell out of me. 'JUDD?!' I soon learned that that was he called me because he didn't know my real name. Of course I told him. We talked a little longer and he said he had to leave and told him the same, finally arriving to my house. I had the rest of the day off except tonight. A guy was meeting me in a alley way next to my prince's cafe.

He was supposed to meet at 12 exact. I picked the place he picked the time. I was giving him 25 pounds of coke and he gave me 2.5 million for it. Hopefully my prince is there. Damn, I don't even know him and I'm whipped. I went to my room, turning on the song DICK. Turning the song on to full blast since I'm all alone. "She not with him tonight, she not with Jim tonight, she in the gym tonight" I sang the words. As the song played I thought about my prince. Thoughts of him deep throating me flashed through my mind. I thought about him calling me daddy as he came hard. Stopping the song I realized that I had a huge erection. Damn it. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower to the right temperature. I went in and started stroking myself up and down. I moan quietly as I slide my thumb over my tip. I give myself a hand job trying to get rid of the huge erection. After about 45 minutes, the erection finally goes away. I check the time. 8:12. 

I lay on the bed, watching stupid tiktoks till about 11. Not really wanting to move I forced myself to get up. At that time I got up putting on a black suit. Black undershirt, and black shoes. I hopped in my car and sat for about 20 more minutes. I started the car and drove down the drive way. The streets were pretty much empty other than the occasional semi. I soon arrive at the alley way. I check my phone. I notification, from the guy I was supposed to be seeing. Great, that's fantastic. All of a sudden I hear a sneeze, and then another. I noticed a outline of a person. Being the curious cat I am, I looked. The sight before me shocked me to no extent. Then made my blood boil. There before was my prince laying down. Ummmmmm PROBLEM!!

Guys, you make me smile! I noticed that more people are reading my book and I'm soooooo happy! I almost cried. But I'm in school so it would be weird. Anyway thank you so much. Like, comment and follow!

-Karma 🤍 ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 🖤