Chapter 4: Backlash

Dream stared as discord opened up.
His eyes were greeted by flooded dms by friends, countless pings by his fan server and much more.
Dream looked through his dms, everyone was worried, asking if he was okay and if something happened.
He checked twitter and it appears, the whole community is sure that Dream and George had a serious argument. They were all worried about what was happening with the SMP, what was happening between Dream and George and they were all making up wild stories to cover what happened.

"Holy shit." Dream let out a long sigh.

He leaned back in his chair for a moment to think. How was he supposed to explain this?

Was he supposed to tell them what really happened?
How he was flirting with George so forwardly that George had to hang up?
How he was trying to understand his emotions and feelings?
How he drove off and went missing for 26 hours without remembering anything that happened besides some weird dream?

"What the fuck do I do?" Dream exhaled slowly.

Dream shook his head, out of ideas. He needed to clear his thought process.

Dream got his stuff set up on his pc and went live on twitch. The chat was instantly flooded with various comments about him being okay, if he was arguing with George and many many more.
"What's up chat, I apologize for being offline for so long." Dream started off, swiftly picking up into his online persona.
"I just had some personal issues, that's all." He said then logged on to the Dream SMP server.

The entire stream, Dream was speedrunning minecraft alone. It was a simple stream but talking to his fans helped him find his chill.
It gave him peace of mind for the time. A distraction from the things he couldn't stop thinking about.
At the end of the stream, he checked twitter once again. Just to see what his friends were doing.
Twitter greeted him with a bunch of his fans, now certain that he and George were going through something.

Dream sighed.

He reached forward to turn off his pc when he heard the familiar chime of a discord call.