The pictures kept being taken. This lens was adjusted, then that light was adjusted, everything was taking such a long time. Jimin practically clung onto Hoseok's shirt. Hoseok was looking uncomfortable, but he didn't say anything.

If only he could hang on for a bit longer...

Jimin kept thinking that one sentence. If he said it to himself enough times, he would be alright. He forced a smile at the cameras and tried to keep himself upright.

But in the end, it wasn't enough. He let go of Hoseok's sleeve so he wouldn't fall onto him.

Jimin's legs crumpled and collapsed. He blinked out like a light as he did. Just before he did, he felt someone grab onto him.

------

"Jimin, Jimin, how are you feeling?"

Jin was next to him when Jimin woke up. A fan had finally been brought near him. His clothes had been loosened.

Jimin groaned.

"Let him take a break, don't push him back into the shoot immediately," Taehyung said from behind.

"Yeah," Jin said back.

"Do you think you can sit up?" he asked Jimin a moment later.

Jimin hummed. His legs felt weak and every muscle in his body hurt. Even so, he took Jin's extended hand and tried to pull himself up. His back was drenched with sweat. He couldn't last long in this environment. Jin had to support his back so he could get onto his wobbly legs.

Jin dragged him over to a couch and helped him sit down. The fan was brought near his face again. Jimin sighed.

"We need a break," Taehyung said. "Give us ten minutes, please."

The director threw his hands up. "Yes, sure, that's fine." He looked a bit pissed, but didn't say anything else.

Jimin just wanted to roll over and go to sleep.

-------

Fifteen minutes later, Jimin was back into the photoshoot. The stylists had to fix up his hair and freshen up his makeup again. Jimin's jacket was removed. He had to go stand next to Hoseok, who by the looks of it, was worried out of his mind.

"Are you sure you want to keep going?" he asked quietly.

"I have no choice," Jimin said. "We need to get this done today."

Hoseok sighed. He nodded. They didn't have a moment to spare.

"I'll be fine," Jimin reassured. "Don't worry about me."

"Yeah, okay." Hoseok nodded again. He grabbed tightly onto Jimin's hand right before the photographer started talking again.

--------

By the end of the shoot, another accident had occurred. And Jimin was in trouble. Hoseok had struck his hand against one of the props and had cut his hand. It was a small cut, but it had gone deep and there was a heck ton of blood. Jimin tried to avoid looking at it, but the familiar dizzy feeling had taken over again.

"I'll go get the first aid kit, hold on," Namjoon said. "Hoseok, sit down."

Hoseok agreed. He flopped down onto a couch and leaned back. His hand was stinging, but he was too tired to complain. Standing in this hot room was unbearable.

Jimin didn't move. His head was spinning. Seeing all that blood... His knees shook. He was too hot, he needed to get his shirt off, he was too...

"Jimin!"