SEVENTEEN |night together|

(A/N, soooo this is gonna be a spicy scene y'all so um...if you wanna skip I'll put a heads up when it's done so just scroll till you see it, anywho time to get spicy (• ▽ •;)

Levis POV

This morning was good it was her first time but I went easy and made her feel comfortable. I didn't rush anything either. now its already night and I don't plan on going easy.

I was already on top of her kissing her passionately. I moved down from her mouth to her neck I didn't leave marks earlier this morning because I was worried of hurting her....

I gently kiss her neck then she pulled my face up to hers.

"What's wrong Levi?" She noticed I was hesitant.

"I don't...I don't want to hurt your neck with my fangs...."

She kisses me passionately "Levi for the 100th time I will be fine, I trust you"

I nod "ok then"

I return to her neck and start sucking nibbling on her neck being careful not to break the skin"

I hear her panting as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I went to her shirt and ripped it off showing her beautiful body.

"You're so damn beautiful hanji"

She laughs as I continue giving her kisses on her chest and breast's, her bra was already taken off from earlier's session so I give her chest as much attention as I could give.

She moaned as I sucked on the nubs of her breasts giving them attention.

"L-levi" she moaned my name as I continued giving attention to her chest.

After I was satisfied with what I've done I moved down to her underwear and pulled them off revealing her wet clit.

I kissed it gently then made my way to her thighs and started sucking on them leaving little marks claiming she is mine.

I put her legs on my shoulders and shoved two fingers in her clit and began fingering.

"Ah Levi!" She moaned.

I smirked and continued fingering her  I shoved another finger and kept doing it spreading her walls open Inside her.

It wasn't long until she released all over my fingers.

I smirked and sucked all her juices off my fingers and on her clit. My tounge ran inside and out of her clit making sure I get all her juices.

She was a moaning mess and I looked at her and she was all flustered and sweaty.

I lay her legs down gently and bend down to her face and gave her a sloppy kiss.

I removed my shirt and she traced my abs massaging them.

I held her waist with one hand her face with the other grinding against her.

I felt myself get hard so I removed my pants and boxers and revealed my hard cock.

She grabs it and starts pumping it, I groan as she did it, she then bends down and starts sucking on it Making me groan some more.

I grab her hair and start guiding her shoving my dick deeper down her throat.

She choked a few times but continued until I came inside her mouth. She sucked the juices then smirked at me wiping some fluids of her lips.

I grin and I knew it was time.....she lays down on the bed and I grab her waist positioning myself.

I bend down and kiss her gently then shoved my dick inside her. She moaned in my mouth as I let her adjust to it.

"Just tell me when ok...." I said gently stroking her cheek.

She nods then smiles and kisses me "I'm ready"

I nod then began thrusting, she started moaning and I silenced her by kissing her passionately.

She scratched my back as I kept thrusting into her.

I went at a decent pace not wanting to hurt her.

"Levi go ah! Fucking harder!" She moaned digging her nails Into my sides.

I nod and started thrusting harder into her hitting the right spots making her moan like crazy.

"Ah fuck, you are just right for me hanji" I groaned kissing her passionately.

I started going faster thrusting as hard as I could into her.

"Levi~ that feels so good!"

I smirk and kiss her passionately as she moved her hands into my hair tugging on it.

I grabbed her waist and shoved my dick deeper down her clit making sure to hit her spots.

She moans louder as I kept going deeper in her making.

This felt amazing.....it was much more better than this morning.

"Fuck!" I groaned thrusting into her harder.

"Levi I'm getting close!" She moaned digging her nails Into my chest.

I decided to slow down and thrust harder into her. I started thrusting harder and deeper into her making her moan.

Soon I felt her fluids pour out down my dick.

I continued thrusting harder until I too reached my climax.

I released into her and both our fluids came out of her.

All there was, was the sound of panting coming from both of us.

I pulled myself out of her and laid beside her panting.

(A/N, ok smut scene is over for anyone who skipped it.

She laid on my bare chest still catching her breath.

"That was amazing Levi...." She said smiling and gave me a gentle kiss.

I cup her cheek " thank you for letting me be the one to take your virginity...."

She smiles and kisses me passionately "you sure weren't a disappointment"

I grin and hold her close, I looked at the time and groaned it was already 12 pm.

"I don't want our special moment to end...."

She kisses my chest "it's not like we aren't going to see eachother ever again after this Levi"

She's right...I'll have to wait to see her again when she's available.

I adjust myself to where I was hugging her chest nuzzling my face into her breasts.

She combs through my hair with her fingers.

"Besides you are my little puppy" she laughs.

I growl "don't call me a puppy four eyes"

She sighs and kisses the top of my head "alright, alright you're right puppy must be offensive....."

"Thank you-"

"So my little midget will replace my puppy!" She laughs holding me close.

I groan "I'm not going to escape these horrible nicknames am I"

She laughs "nope!"

I sigh "alright then...."

She keeps stroking my hair "hey Levi we should go to the new cafe this Friday"

"As in a date?"

"Yes silly!" She giggles.

"Alright that sounds fun"

She hugs me tightly. "Its a date then"

"Mhm..." I was slowly drifting to sleep from our conversation.

"Night four eyes"

"Night my little midget"

(A/N well there was the spicy scene  ;D anywayyy hope everyone has a good day!)