SIX |fun!|

Hanjis POV

I texted levi telling him I was on my way into the woods and would meet him at the meetup area.

When I arrived he was leaning against a tree staring into the dark part of the forest....I wonder what he was thinking about.

"Hey leviiii!"

He turns his head to me and gives me his normal face of "fuck you".

"What took you so long four eyes"

"Ah just sleeping ya know"

He tches "well let's go the brats are being annoying"

I giggle as we walked the path to the house when we arrived armin was outside with some flowers.

I smiled and he looked nervous when I approached him he held out the flowers "u-um w-we all picked out t-these flowers for y-you"

I took them and smelled them they smelled amazing "thank you armin"

He looked down "d-don't thank me! It was from all of us"

I saw them come out of the house rushing to me, they all gave me a group hug.

"We missed you!" Eren said.

Well I did read something about how werewolves do have some dog genes in them and dogs have attachment issues....

"Aw I missed y'all tooo" I smiled.

"Oi brats don't crush her to death!" Levi yelled in annoyance.

They all let go of the group hug and looked at me "why didn't you visit?" Mikasa asked.

"Im sorry it's just my work has been keeping me up" I yawned.

They looked and studied my face "hanji have you been getting any sleep?" Historia asked curiously.

I shook my head "no buts it's fine I drank coffee so I'll be fine"

They looked at me worried and I waved my hands "really don't worry about it"

"Well since your here are you gong to do any experiments on levi?" Jean asked.

I shook my head "those will be on pause until I work out what's happening at my work" I glanced at Levi who was glaring at me as he walked inside.

"Well since I'm here do you guys wanna play games....you know what games are right?"

They nodded "yeah we play fight a lot, oh and who can clean the most....Levi always wins and we play hide and sniff" Connie said excitedly.

"Hide and sniff?" It sounded a lot like hide and seek....

"Yeah it's where everyone hides and your blindfolded so you have to use your nose to find everyone that is hiding!" Sasha explained.

I laugh slightly "um well I would suck at the game"

"Why?"

"Remember you guys have super smelling I don't"

They all laugh " oh yeah...what about you hanji what games do you play?" Eren asked.

"Hmmm well I did play a lot of games when I was younger like board games, outside games, I usually spent most my time as a kid gazing upon different kinds of plants and animals...so I got distracted a lot" I sheepishly said.

They smiled "what are board games?"

My jaw dropped "you don't know what board games are?!"

They shook their head....I sighed "I'll be back I'm going back to my house real quick"

"W-wait hanji let one of us go with you, just to be safe...." eren suggested.

"Ok, who wants to come with me?"

They looked amongst each other and glared like it was about to be a brutal fight.

"If anyone is going it's me brats" Levi said walking towards us.

They teens groaned "aw come on levi you always meet up with hanji why can't one of us go" eren whined.

"Tch, shut up eren I only go halfway In the forest I don't even leave it" levi said annoyed again.

Me and levi start walking back to the meetup

"Hey um Levi do you think you could help me with something?" I asked nervously.

"What...."

"So um can you come with me and help me with the board games pleaseeee"

He gave a me a disgusted face "hell no"

I sigh "please levi"

He glared at me "fine BUT only if you get me more of that tea you brought last time....." he hid his face as he said the last part.

I smiled "yeah sure!"

We kept walking until we reached the edge of the forest....I walked out onto the sidewalk making sure no body was around and I gave him a reassuring smile.

He looked at me then at the ground....he didn't move....I sighed and walked up to him, I grab his hands and he looks up at me startled.

"Its ok" was all I said as I slowly pulled him out of the forest and onto the sidewalk.

He looked around then at me, I smile and he just looks away tching.

"Wait! Smile"

He glared at me "what"

"I need too see something so just smile real quick"

He sneered then Gave a small smile I lift his head up and examine his teeth and I sighed.

"You still have your fangs so while we are in public don't smile or talk"

"It's not like I was planning on too" he said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes as we started walking to my house. At first it was fine until we started walking passed people who were on a walk.

I could tell levi was uncomfortable.....now I feel bad.

I wasn't paying attention when I felt something cling onto my arm.....Levi was clinging onto my arm.....I was shocked.

"Lev-"

"Shut up...." he said coldly.

I sighed, then we kept walking then I saw in front of us a man walking his dog.....shit.

The dog perked up their head and glared at Levi....it wasn't soon after the dog started barking at Levi. I felt him flinch and held onto my arm tighter.

"Gah calm down boy, I'm sorry ma'am" the owner said apologizing to me.

"It's fine he probably saw us as a threat to you" I laughed slightly.

The dog started growling at Levi "oh and sorry to your kiddo as well"

Kiddo....PFFFFF HAHAHAHA, I heard small growl from Levi like he was about to say something.

"You-"

I cut Levi off "ah! Don't worry about it he's fine anyway Carry on your walk sir" I start walking again and the man says his goodbye.

I start snickering "kid....haha"

"Shut the fuck up four eyes before I beat the shit out of you" he growled.

I sighed "next time be careful Levi if you lunged at him I couldn't have covered you up so next time....just ignore it"

Levi tchs and we finally reached my house "ok we are here!"

Levi looks at me then at the house and walks forward to it I follow right behind him to unlock it.

I opened it and smiled "welcome!"

He gave me a disgust look "it's fucking filthy here...."

I smile "well I don't mind it so let's get the board games and leave"

He nods but then I was surprised to see Moblit walk out of my office holding some books....oh shit....