SummerSlam Weekend

*3 weeks from the last chapter*

Eric and Becky have been growing even closer over the last 3 weeks, Eric even helping Becky move into her new house which was right down the street from his condo so now he is even closer. The working relationship has grown as well, before she would hate to ask him to go to all the places she needed to even though he is getting paid for it, but now they have started dated she has gotten much more comfortable with him, basically jumping on him anytime they have gotten some alone time.

That was going to be a rarity this week as it was the weekend of SummerSlam and Becky is going against Asuka for the Raw Woman's Championship and being who she is, WWE has her schedule completely booked for the entire week. All kinds of interviews and commercials and signings and they are even doing a special on the night where the stalker broke into her house and me saving her so i was actually going to be involved with it. They have Eric in this studio where they show him to a chair with a spotlight on it, and he looks a little nervous but Becky, who was walking next to him just smiles at him and nods as he walks over and sits in the chair

Producer: "Alright we are rolling. First off let's start with your name and what you do"

Eric: *clears throat* "My name is Eric Johnson and i am a professional bodyguard and the current bodyguard of Becky Lynch"

She smiles when he says she is his bodyguard as he continues

Producer: "So just tell us what happened that day"

Eric: "Well, it was a crazy busy day, Becky had a radio interview, a signing, a commercial and then another signing. We made it to the foot locker and everything was going fine then about halfway through this guy was talking crazy trying to touch her and talking nonsense so he had to go and he was escorted out by the police out of the mall. Fast forward to the end of the day and i take Becky home and i head home to get ready for bed and stuff and i get a call from Becky thinking maybe she left something in my car or wanted something to eat or something and she explains the same guy from earlier is in the house and i told her to barricade herself in her closet and don't say a word and I'll be there in 2 minutes. I grab my pistol and call the cops and fly over there and i see her door open and i know for a fact she locked it before i left so i entered cautiously and i thought i checked through the whole house and i go to check on Becky and he jumps out and stabs me in the shoulder and i turn around and shot him 3 times in the chest and he falls to the ground. I lost quite a bit of blood so i don't remember a lot of what happened immediately after that"

Producer: "Can we see the wound?"

Without saying another word Eric got off his chair and lifted up his black shirt showing everyone the wound that was left from that night. Becky covers her mouth and holds back tears, still feeling like she is somehow responsible for what happened. Of course she never told Eric this, she even wakes up with a cold sweat sometimes after having the nightmare again, but Eric has enough to worry about. Besides she usually calms down whenever she looks over and sees him laying in the bed next to her, or she looks at a picture of them together on her phone and it puts her mind at ease.

After Eric adjusts his shirt and sits back down, the producer asks one more question to Eric

Producer: "If something happened, would you do what you did again?"

Eric: "Without hesitation. Becky and i have grown close even before this situation and it has just strengthened since so 100 times out of 100 i would do it again"

Becky smiles again as he finishes his portion of the interview. He goes to hand her the microphone but she stops him

Becky: "They did mine at raw a couple weeks ago when you were sleeping in my dressing room"