2001 - 2020 Training Camp

Start from the beginning

  Su Luo With a wave of his hand, Xiao Honglian disappeared instantly.

  These two actions are almost the same.

  This is the tacit understanding of the contract.

  Others really thought that Su Luo had let Sister Wei take the lead, even Sister Wei himself thought so.

  At this time, the dizzy Sister Wei's head burned by Falling Red Lotus finally rolled out.

  But her image is really not flattering.

  With the red-clothed girl, and the five doglegs before, it was almost like a mold, and the whole body was jet black.

  "Cough cough cough--" Sister Wei coughed constantly.

  Su Luo looked at her for a long time: "Will you continue to compare?"

  In fact, without the protection of Fallen Red Lotus, Su Luo's strength has been greatly reduced.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2002 Genius Training Camp 11

  According to normal people, after seeing the power of the Fallen Red Lotus, she dared not go.

  But Sister Wei's brain circuit cannot be inferred like ordinary people.

  As a result, Sister Wei shook her head boldly and put on a fighting posture: "Come on!"

  Su Luo smiled faintly.

  Without Falling Red Lotus, she still has space for gravity. Are you afraid of you?

  "Okay!" Su Luo yelled, his figure moved, and he quickly rushed towards Sister Wei!

  Sister Wei also rushed towards Su Luo!

  At this moment when the two of them were very close, with a swish, Su Luo quietly sacrificed the space of gravity.

  Anyone who sees the space of gravity for the first time will be recruited without exception!

  Then, the poor eldest sister Wei suddenly realized that her speed had dropped!

  Just when she was stunned.

  "Pop!" A

  clear applause sounded in her ears.

  "Papa!!"

  Su Luo shot without hesitation, pulling the big sister's face heavily.

  At a glance, it was thrilling.

  At this moment, all the people brought by Sister Wei were crazy!

  All of them looked at the stunned Sister Wei with silly eyes.

  This...what is going on in this world? Isn't it crazy?

  Sister Wei is the boss of this area. Isn't he invincible here? Has always been known for being fierce, okay? Her most famous saying is that she doesn't fight, only hits people.

  Look, how confident and domineering?

  But now, a freshman who had just entered the exam, slapped his slap, his face was swollen like a pig's head!

  That popping sound made them all have a headache for Sister Wei.

  This scene made these little attendants completely dumbfounded, and didn't know how to react at all.