American Music Awards

Start from the beginning

Jon's POV 

After a while at lunch we scurried off to the hotel to get ready for the awards show. Chrissie was wearing a short purple dress and the necklace I bought her. "Hey... Where's your ring?" Grasping her right wrist while my brows furrow together. "Well I thought you wouldn't want me to wear it.... with us keeping it quiet" She bit her lips nervously as she trails off. " No babe.... Don't take it off..." Caressing circles round her empty ring finger. She reached into her bag, pulling out the ring and sliding it onto her finger instantly bringing a smile to my face. "That's better..." Whispering out my words as I pull her hand to my lips, planting a soft kiss on her ring. "Could you zip me up baby?" Spinning round so her back is facing me. My finger and thumb clasp round the zip, pulling it up until it reaches the top. My hands snake round her little waist, nuzzling my chin into the crook of her neck "What do you think I should wear babe?". An excited gasp burst from her lips before she spun round in my arms "Let me dress you" Her smile was stretched from ear to ear. A deep throaty laugh burst from my lips "Oh I don't think so baby" Shaking my head swiftly. Her plump lips pouted at me which made her look even more adorable "Pleaseeeee" Batting her lashes at me like butterflies. "Alright Alright.... But if it doesn't look right I swear I'm not leavin till it does" Giving her a stern look so she knows I'm serious. 

A while later, she had me sat on the sofa while she darted back and forth from my suitcase like a maniac. A thwack of material hit me square in the face, snapping me from my trance "OWWW" Groaning out my words as I pull the clothes from my head. "Put them on" Grinning at me like a Cheshire cat. Quickly, I pulled my tight sparkly trousers on my legs along with a tight black vest and the blue jacket she got me for Christmas. I twirled round with my arms out, stopping when I'm facing her again "Okay what do you think?". She pulled her finger to her lip, twisting her face and humming as she examines me like a test subject, circling round me before stopping in front of me. "Somethings missing" She is silent for a moment before a loud gasp burst from her lips, darting off to my suitcase and darting back to me again. "Put these on" Handing me leather gloves and a belt. Naturally I put my necklace and rings on before putting the gloves on and finishing it off with some black boots. "You look so hot" Chrissie's eyes full of hunger and lust as she darts her tongue across her lips. "What about my hair?" Pointing to the flat unenthusiastic mop on top of my head. A quiet laugh burst from her lips as she rolls her eyes at me "Come here cutie"

After she done an amazing job with my hair, much to my surprise we headed out to the limo with the band. By this point my nerves were at boiling point, I just wanted to know whether we won an award already. Almost as if she was reading my very thoughts, she places her hand on top of mine "Jon, It's going to be great" Reassuring me with a smile. "So how many have you been nominated for anyhow?" Switching her gaze between the five of us. "Uhhh three of em I think, so we have a good chance" Me being the first to pipe up. "Man I'm so excited for it" Richie's grin stretching from ear to ear, practically bouncing off the roof of the limo. 

Chrissie's POV 

"Alright we're here" Jon's announcement causing my nerves to plummet through the roof. We've been to premieres and the odd thing before but I still get slightly nervous. Jon was first out the limo, immediately spinning round and holding his hand out for me, if it wasn't for him helping me out, I'd probably end up falling on my face. The flash of cameras glaring into our eyes as soon as we step out the limo. My hand grasps his with a smile and we wait for everyone to climb out the limo before heading in. He keeps his hand in mine as he leads me in, passing all the journalists armed with cameras. I have my best smile on my lips and the most confident walk I can muster. The band take a moment to wave to the screaming fans, prompting them to scream even louder.