" Harry, Y/n lost her mothers ring. Can you some how stop this and make everyone look for her ring?"

" Yes of course."

 Harry Styles was calling everyone to stop and look for my ring. Of course it was embarrassing but I was grateful that everyone helped. I see the corner of my eye Chris Evans walking up to us. I can see he had something in his hand. You really hoped it wasn't your ring. This hottie came to me for my ring.. UHHHH. Okay calm down.

" Hi.. i heard a ring of yours fell. I found this in the same place where you smiled at me.. Is this yours?" He said while extending his hand.

" Hey. Oh my gosh yes it is. Thank you so much." You said. 

" No problem." He gave you the ring.

I smiled at him and he did it back. Jesus he was so taller than me. 

" S-sorry I'm Chris Evans." He said while extended his hand to give a hand shake. 

" I'm Y/n." You shaked his hand. 

" Haha I know.. Well I have to back but I'll see you around." 

" Haha yeah see ya." 

Me and Salma had an interview together and stuff. Everyone was about to finish until it started to rain. Now everyone really had to get everything together. Salma and me were talking until I saw Salma looking behind me. 

" What happened?" You said. 

" Chris evans is staring at you while talking to Sebastian."

" Hm I wonder what he wants."

" Don't turn arou-"

I turned around and pretended to look for someone else. I did see Chris looking at me. Maybe showing my back tattoo was a bad idea but too late. Sebastian waved Me and Salma to go over there. Salma saw him like a son since she saw me as daughter so she didn't hesitate in grabbing my hand and dragging me over there. Sebastian hugged Salma and Chris said hi to her. 

" Hi, You!" Sebastian said. 

" Hey, dork." You said. 

" Met my best friend. Chris Evans." 

" We already met each other.. but hi Chris Evans."

" Hi Y/n Y/l/n," 

Everyone went inside and started to do they're things. It was half way through the gala and I wanted to leave. My feet were killing me because I never really wore heels. I walked out and went down stairs. I put out my arm and leaned against the wall to take out my shoes. The valley looked at you confusedly. I heard someone coming down the stairs but I didn't bother in looking back. 

" You okay y/n." You heard a familiar voice. 

" Huh? Oh yeah.. just my feet hurt that's all." You turned around and saw Chris standing there. 

" Yeah I get it.. well not with heels but you know what I mean?

" Haha yeah. I know what you're trying to say."

" Yup.. Oh by the way. You look great." 

" Aw thanks.. Means a lot. You look great as well by the way."

" Thank you." 

There was silence for a little bit until I broke the silence. 

" I think you should go back inside. Lizzo is maybe looking for you."

" Nah she is just uh with friends. I really don't want to be here anyways. She just made me come here." 

" Made you like you didn't have an option or your justing saying that?"

" Both... I think I don't know."

" Yeah I knew how it feels like.. I understand. But still you kinda look like a shitty boyfriend for just leaving her in there."

" I mean I don't want to be in there sooo I don't care."

" If you don't like it then why don't you just leave? I mean she isn't running down the stairs and calling for you." 

" I don't have a ride so.. I can't leave."

" Hmm okay.." 

" So how are you?"

" I'm good.. just here. How about you?"

" I could be better... but I'm okay."