" Ahhh darling you are finally ready. Took about 140 years to finish. But you still look fabulous." Nickie said. 

" She looks like a wet dog." Sebastian said playfully. 

" You sure look like you got botox on your lips so." You said. 

Nickie and Sebastian started laughing. I sat on the chair and waited for Sebastian to finish with his hair. 5 minutes later he was done and he looked fresh. He looked like a new man and I saw the sparkle in his eyes and the happiness in his face. It looked like he was finally free from his mental abuse. I was happy for him and happy he would go to the met gala and not let some ex girlfriend affect him. Nickie finally dried my hair and started to style it. Nickie made me a simple look. Just curled my hair with tons of volume. I looked how it shaped my face and how my hair look so fluffy and soft. I looked over to Sebastian and saw him taking picture of me. I started to make funny faces. Mean while nick was trying to see if he wanted a natural look or a dark look since my dress is kinda dark. Nickie decides a natural look but just accessories that are dark. My mom gave me a blue ring and it matched with the dress and everything. It took about 3 hours for your makeup, wardrobe, etc. It's finally 7pm. The Met started at 6 so me and Sebastian were fighting against time to make it before 8pm. We both made it in time but we weren't a date. We both came her from the same house in to different cars. He was driven to the met but I drove there. You both make it at the same time and I sighed in relieve. We both finally signed in and got there. 

" Hey. We made it in time."  

"Yup!  Now lets go in there and show them Nickies creation."

We both walked in and instantly we got called in different directions. We both split up and i took my pictures. Sebastian as well. The only thing I can hear is paparazzi screaming my name. I looked to the right and there he was. Chris Evans and Lizzo holding hands. He looked at you before you even turned. You both made eye contact and you smiled. He smiled back. For the love of god his smile was so goddamn nice. You turned back and started to walk up the stairs. On the other side paparazzi screamed your name so you turned to them. Everyone in the met saw your back. You had a tattoo straight down your spine. I got pretty anxious but I shrugged it off. I saw Salma Hayek. She started to scream my name and I thought the were paparazzi but until I heard her whistle I knew it was her. She walked over to you. 

" Oh my god amor. You look fantastic." She said with her beautiful accent. 

" Ay Salma not as good as you. How are you? We haven't hung out in like a week."

" I'm good. My husband has been on my ass because of the met but I was dying to see you. I see you exposed your back tattoo. Very nice."

" Haha yes I did. I thought I needed a change in dress styles. Well you want to take a picture since we are here?" 

" How could I ever say no to this pretty face." 

Me and Salma took our pictures and we were almost done with the picture part. I waved to a paparazzi and saw my ring my mother gave me fell. I had a panic attack and Salma noticed. 

" What happened?"She said with a worry.

" M-my ring. It's gone.." You said while holding your finger. 

" It's okay, I'll call the host over and ill tell him the situation. HARRY!" Salma waved over for he can come to us. 

" Hello ladies you look great." Harry gave me and her a hug.