He thinks about you

Haha hey guys!😅 Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had some issues. Anyway, so this chapter is about why he did what he did. So yeah... By the way, this is all in their point of view. Enjoy!

Naruto:

I'm so sorry (Y/N). I didn't want this to happen. You know I'm not the one to cheat on you. It was all Hinata. She threatened me. So I had to do it, for you. I know you're WAY more powerful than her, but I wouldn't want you to get a single scratch because of me. I'm sorry...

Sasuke:

I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! All because of that stupid dare. Did she not see Ino, Hinata, Sakura, Kiba, Neji, Gaara, and Ten ten? Probably not. She wasn't facing them. (Y/N), please come back. I need you with me. I know I messed up, and I'm sorry. I love you...

Kiba:

STUPID HINATA! I HATE HER! I'm sorry (Y/N). I didn't mean to. She just came over, gave me a few drinks, and got me drunk. On purpose. I would have never done anything like that. You know that. Once again, I'm sorry. Please come back...

Neji:

I'M SO SORRY (Y/N)! Please come back! I'm sorry about what happened with Ten Ten, but it wasn't my fault! I promise. If you come back, I promise I'll make sure no one ever does that again. Just please come back. I need you.

Gaara:

She's right. I did promise her. The first day we started dating, I told her I would always choose her over all my fangirls. What have I done? I'm sorry (Y/N). Please come back. I'll be better this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel kinda bad for them now lol. Anyway hope you enjoyed!