⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Start from the beginning

"will there be any hope of her returning to Japan?"

Yachi's contemplation made Kiyoko wonder if that was [Y/N]'s intention ever since she left to Russia.

Four hours went by and the contemplation was still present in her thoughts, Kiyoko thought it was ridiculous.

A sigh of relief left her lips after hearing the bell ringing, indicating it was lunch time. She gathered her belongings and headed out of the classroom.

Kiyoko sat down on the bench, unwrapping her bento box. "Itadakimasu." She mumbled her words of gratitude for the meal she received.

Grabbing her chopsticks, Kiyoko stared at the food inside her bento box, slowly zoning out. Her surroundings were blurred and the noises were blocked as Kiyoko started to enter her world of thoughts.

Is that [Y/N]'s true intention? Not going to school because she's coming back?

Kiyoko shook her head, there's no way.

She grabbed one of vegetables that were inside her bento, guiding the chopsticks towards her mouth before they abruptly paused in front of it.

Should she hold onto the little flame of Hope inside of her? Should she believe that [Y/N] might be coming back?

Her grip on the chopsticks tightened, kiyoko detested having an inward conflict with herself.

A sigh escaped her lips, her grip softened on the chopsticks. With a small smile on her lips, Kiyoko placed the food in her mouth.

Holding onto the little flame of hope.

"Nice kill!" Sugawara complimented the player he just tossed to, "Nice toss." Asahi nodded back at the male.

Karasuno were having a practice match against each other and things were going smoothly.

Coach ukai noticed the slight lack of joy in the gymnasium, however, he couldn't do anything about it.

The boys stayed in touch with [Y/N], calling and texting her all day. Mostly the second years.

"YOSHA!!" Tanaka exclaimed happily after scoring a point. "Tanaka! Nice kill!" Daichi praised with a smile.

Kiyoko wrote down the players' performance in her notebook every now and then, glancing at the court then at her notebook.

Yachi sat down beside Kiyoko after prepping the water bottles and towels.

Silence took over the two females as they watched the practice match, waiting to see which side will score first.

Kiyoko then was startled by the sound of her phone going off, her ringtone signaled that someone was calling her.

Taking her phone out of her pocket, her grey orbs glanced at the ID to see who was calling her. "[Y/N]-chan?"

She mumbled under her breath, surprised that the younger has called her at that time.

"Hello?" She answered the call.

"Kiyoko-san! Good morning!" The voice of her best friend's from the other side of the phone made a smile climb up her lips.

"I guess it's still morning for you. Good morning, or afternoon for us." Kiyoko responded.

"Oh! It's ten am currently here in russia, is it four pm in Japan?"

Kiyoko hummed a 'mhm' as an answer. "So I'm guessing the guys are practicing right?"

"Right. They started about an hour ago." The ravenette spoke as she glanced at the boys who were taking a water break currently.

"Tell them I say hi after they finish practice!"
"Actually, they are having a water break now." Kiyoko said. "Really!? Can I talk to them then?"

"Sure."

Kiyoko started to make her way towards the boys, "[Y/N]-chan would like to speak to you guys." Kiyoko informed the males.

Suddenly, two certain boys beamed "[Y/N]-SAN/CHAN!!!"

Kiyoko placed the female on speaker, "Hey guys!!"

"Hello [Y/N]-san!"

"Hi!"

"Good afternoon!"

All of the boys greeted the [H/C] haired female, "How are you guys? How's practice?" [Y/N] queried.

"It's going well. However, kageyama, hinata, and tsukishima aren't present." Daichi answered her question.

"Oh? Are they skipping?" A hint of confusion was visible in her voice, she would believe it if it was the tall blonde but the other two was a shocking.

"No no they aren't!" Sugawara denied before explaining to [Y/N] about the three first year's location.

"Ohhh~ so Kageyama was invited m to All- Japan youth training camp, meanwhile tsukishima and hinata were invited to a camp for first-years at Shiratorizawa?"

"More like hinata snuck into the camp." Sugawara corrected, "..oh sneaked- wait he sneaked in!?"

And yet again, sugawara and Daichi began to explain the situation to the [H/C] haired female.

It was nice conversing with her during their water break, her wishes and encouragement raised their spirits and confidence a bit.

"Ne~ nationals are coming up! So, good luck!!" [Y/N] wished. After receiving words of gratitude, the call ended and practice resumed.

 After receiving words of gratitude, the call ended and practice resumed