"Chill woman and go to sleep..wait did you take your medicines?" He sat straight on the couch.You nodded earning a smile from him. "Good" 

You lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.He might be childish but still a gentleman.Playful but harmless.

You turned around and watched your baby sleeping peacefully in the cradle."We don't have to go back to that person, I promise to be strong for you baby" You thought and closed your eyes to drift to dreamland.

1 : 23 am 

Jungkook woke up and turned around only to realize he is on the couch not on his soft mattress.He sigh while getting up and stared at your sleeping figure then turned towards Sarang who is wide awake but not making any noise.

He lift her in his arms earning few giggles from her."Baby why are you still awake?" He whispered while caressing her cheeks.

Jungkook smiled but soon it replaced with a frown as Sarang started tearing up.He panicked thinking he did something.

"Shh baby" He whisper while rocking her back n forth in his arms , carefully.She calmed down and closed her eyes which relaxed Jungkook.

He slowly pat her back time to time to make sure she falls back to sleep.He walks back towards the couch with Sarang still in his arms.

"How do she takes care of you all the time"Jungkook mumbled and looked at Sarang who was again moving.He hums a song while patting her back, he didn't realize when he fell asleep on the couch.

At y/n's Hometown :

"She is such a disgrace for our family" Her father exclaimed through gritted teeth.Her so-called husband scoffed while clenching his fist.

"Is this what you taught your daughter?She is such a slut who went to bar when I wasn't around and god knows what she did there, I feel disgusted just by the thought of it" He exclaimed ,her parents looked down in shame.

"She had ruined my image and I'm not going to spare her for that ! I will find her and show her what sin she has committed !" He yelled out angrily.

"Do whatever you want ,we won't stop you.She is nothing to us, we don't care even if she die" Her father exclaimed.

"I will find her at any cost" 

Jungkook's room : 

Your eyes fluttered open and you turned to the other side but sat straight with wide eyes not finding Sarang in the cradle.You was about to call out Jungkook's name but closed your mouth seeing him sleeping on the couch with your daughter sleeping peacefully in his embrace.

You stared at them in awe ,not realizing that your lips itself curved upwards.You walked towards him and carefully picked Sarang which cause Jungkook to wake up.

He stretched his arms and legs then look at you with his half closed eyes."Good morning" He whisper which was barely audible.

"You could have wake me instead of ruining your sleep for Sarang" You said softly.

"You took your medicines so I don't wanted to disturb you.Stop feeling bad about it ,I can do this for my daughter" He exclaimed tiredly ,his words trailed off in the end because he is still sleepy.

You sigh before smiling sadly.Her own father never spare a glance at her and here a mere stranger is ruining his sleep just for her,calling her his daughter while her biological father only cursed her.

What are you Jungkook?How could you have such a pure heart.You are like an Angel sent by God to help me.I can never thank you enough.I wish you all the happiness in your life.