When they ask to shower together🚿

Today's Scenario a little bit earlier cause I'm busy. Hopefully you guys don't mind.
I hope you guys like it and there's a authors note at the end. ❤️

Requested!!!
#SFW

Mikey:

- Mikey was asleep on your couch. It was still morning and he often came before going with he gang just to have breakfast with you.

- Mostly he ends up falling asleep on your couch afterwards.

- Since he hardly got enough sleep you always let him rest while working on your normal daily duties.

- It was about 9am when you heard a soft yawning from the couch.

- You turned around to see Mikey slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes with the sleeves of his shirt.

- „ Good Morning Mikey-kun „ you giggled

- He looked so cute after he woke up his eyes still half shut and his hair a little messy.

- „ y/n-Chin come heeeeeere - „ he said sweet and soft but still kind of commanding.

- But you did as he told you and stepped infront of him until you felt his grib around your waist he then buried his head in your stomach.

- You laughed cause it was booth very cute and tickling

- He then pulled you into his lap hugging you from behind.

- „ Mikey-Kun your still tired ? „  you asked him while slowly stroking his hair back in place.

- „ no no „ he replied so softly you almost missed it
- „ Haha aww Mikey „ you replied

- „ maybe take a shower it will get you more awake. „ you told him

-  He then nodded in agreement.

- - a few minutes passed and none of you spoke you just sat there in silence cuddling.

- Suddenly Mikey looked up to you still sitting in his lap.

- His brown eyes had a sharp sparkle and his mouth formed a evil grin before you felt his grip thighten around you.

- „ Yeah I think we should take a shower y/n-Chin „ 
he then said to you smiling like crazy

- „ Thats not what I meant Mike- „ but before you could finish he picked you up already slowly moving towards the bathroom.

- You protested at first but when he started softly kissing you neck and humming sweet things in your ear.. you almost couldn't resist

- „ y/n-Chin I would really enjoy your company in the shower. „

- You chuckled softly nibbling his ear

- „ I suppose „ you answered before you could feel his hand already on the back of you slowly pulling up your shirt

- you looked down surprised but Mikey was just smiling at you.

- „ showers are boring but I hardly believe our shower will leave space for boredom this time. „

- He wispernd in your ear before he let you down.
- He then slowly took of his shirt.

- He did it very slowly to make sure you don't miss any of his shirtless features.

- You just stared at his muscular back and his great sixpack for way to long until he got you out of your thoughts.

- „ believe me y/n-Chin I'm not half as beautiful as you. „ he said and you could feel your face heat up.

- He was so beautiful does he truly believe you're prettier?