When you're sad 🥲

Mikey:

-Mikey realized something was off the second he met you that day

You didn't reply to his usual " y/n-chin " wich made him almost ask immediately
- " y/n what's wrong? "

- you couldn't lie to him

- so you told him why you're sad and he sat there in silence just listening to you.

- He paid attention to what you were telling him and made sure to catch up and understand everything

- when you start crying he would pull you into a thought huh holding the back of your head with his one hand wispering soft things in your ear:

" don't worry y/n-chin I'm here, i will make sure you're never sad again and I'll always listen no matter what you tell me. "  while rubbing soft circles on your back.

- when you finished crying he would suggest you to buy some Candy since Candy should cheer you up. He also suggest to order you a children's meal since the little flag on top of it always manages to make him happy.

- he would comfort you for the rest of the day to make sure you're not sad anymore.

- the way Mikey listened to your problems and cheered you up made you forget that your sad almmisg as if your problems would just disappear with him by your side.

Draken:

- Draken would realized your mad since you snapped at him earlier.

- but he also didn't suggest you to talk about it.
- instead he tried to cheer you up with distracting you from your problems

- " wanna play a game y/n ? "
- " or I could jump on my bike getting some food for us ? "

- you knew he tried his best to cheer you up so when you started crying he was at you side immediately holding you close to him.

- he didn't talk much he just held onto you while you were sobbing into his shoulder.

- he comforted you with his presence until you were done crying.

- after that he just picked you up and carried you to your bedroom where he placed you on the bed
- " get some rest y/n I'll be here when you wake up  "

He suggested before you slowly drifted to sleep.

Takemitchy:

- he catches you crying silently and instant went into protection mode:

- " y/n what's wrong? What happened? "

- he ran to you trapping you in his arms and giving you a kiss on your forehead.

- " did someone hurt you? " he asked worriedly.

- you told him what happened and he listened to you telling you his opinion without letting go off you.

- after you're done talking he looked at you and said:
- " I'm so sorry y/n. I really don't want you to be sad and I'll try everything I can to make you happy again "

- he looked at you so pure that you smiled back at him.

- he then walked you home and asked to stay over and maybe watch a movie to make sure you're comforted in case you get sad again.

- he stayed the whole night looking after you and cuddling you back to a good mood