"You decide to bring Enzo and Athena with you this time"

"Yeah i just ant then to come with me from now on instead of being stuck at home so there gonna comes with me from now on"

"That's good well you ready to go"

"Yeah i ready" we walk not the airport and head to check in and then go through security and some people notice me and i say hi then move on and get to my gate where my plane was at. We walk out to the tarmac and on to the privet jet. I let Enzo and Athena of there leashes and they sit on the own seats and i put my luggage into the luggage closet and then go to my seat and sit down then Esme sites right right across of me.and we talk for a little while it the plane takes off.

"So y/n what's up with you and Charles" i look up at her and blush a little

"What are you talking about"i try to play dumb of what she was talking about, but I know what she was talking about.

"Oh come on I've seen how you and him after the race I'm Monaco and how you and him hung out on and the posts on your Instagram story"

"Oh you saw that" i say as i blush even more

"Yeah i saw it y/n i manage and follow you on Instagram" she laughs a little

Esme and me are really close so i trust her and I decide to tell her.

"Okay, okay ill tell you but you cant tell anyone" i take a deep breath and she says yes "okay me and Charles are dating each other"

"Omg your dating Charles Leclerc, I'm so happy for you its been so long since you've dated I'm so happy for you" she has a big smile on her face.

"Thank you Esme it means a lot that your supportive"

"I mean how can i not, i mean it was hard for you t get over what's was his name, Joshua was it, it was so hard for you to get over him and seeing you so hurt killed even to see you go through that and now that you are dating again and that your more happy now make me happy for you, and how can i not support you in this."

"It means a lot Esme thank you" i stand up form my seat and i sit next to her and huge her and she hugs me back

"If he hurts you just know I'm gonna kill him" we pull apart and laugh at what she said and i go Back to my seat and we talk more until we land

After an two hour flight we get to the hotel and then i get my keys to my room and head up to my room. And I hear my phone ring as i get to my room and I pull it out and it's Charles and I answered it.

*Your room*

"Hey babe what's up" i say as i  let the dogs go in the room first

"Hey love, I just got to the hotel what room are you in"

" I'm on the 3rd floor and the room number is 212" i put my luggage on the bed and walk to the closet and open it.

"Okay ill be there in a few minutes" he says as i hear a elevator door open over the phone