What I Can Do For Now

Start from the beginning

Will gave him a glare.

Why does he keep ignoring my questions? Asked Will in her head.

"Right now your quirk is all or nothing." Said All Might as he picked up a couple of spray cans.

"One day, you'll control your output, then you'll be able to adjust exactly how much power you're using." Said All Might.

"So i just need control." Said Midoriya with a smile.

"Right now your body is flowing with energy with training your body will hold it better." Said All Might as he entered his muscle form and crushed the spray cans.

"Then it's yours to command." Said All Might.

"Hey look it's All Might." Said a man from a pier.

All Might let out a sweat as he just realized his mistake.

Will let out a sweat drop of her own.

How is he supposed to be a teacher of U.A. if he can barley remember his own lessons. Thought Will.

"Great, now we run." Said All Might as he began running.

"Okay!" Yelled Midoriya as he and Will ran after him.

All Might looked at them.

The power i gave you is just a small portion for the moment, but in time it will be kindled raging inferno. Thought All Might.

The more powerful you become, the more you will outshine me, eventually i'll retire and my job complete. Thought All Might as he looked away.

The next morning Midoriya was getting ready to leave for his first day.

"Izuku, your all set?" Asked Inko.

"Yeah." Replied Midoriya without even looking up.

"Are you sure, you didn't just pack action figures did you?" Asked Inko.

Midoriya looked at his mother.

"I have everything, now i gotta go or i'll be late." Said Midoirya as he stood up, picked up his bag and went to leave through the front door.

"Izuku." Said Inko.

Midoriya gave off a sigh and turned around to look at his mother.

"What?" Asked Midoriya, trying really hard not to snap.

He saw his mother in tears as she nodded her head.

"I'm really proud of you, son." Said Inko.

Midoriya gave of a blush before giving off a smile.

"I'll be back soon." Said Midoriya.

Soon he and Will were walking towards U.A.'s school grounds, now as official students.

The ran towards the room they were head towards, Class 1-A.

"C'mon where is it?" Asked Midoriya as he couldn't see it anywhere.

There!" Yelled Will when they finally found and saw how big and large door was, far bigger then a human.

"Man this huge, do giants live here or something?" Asked Midoriya.

"I am the only who thinks this is overkill?" Asked Will as Midroiya shook his head as an answer.

"Excited for your first day?" Asked Will.

"Kinda but i'm kinda worried about two people being here." Said Midoriya.

Will knew who he was talking about, Bakugo and that boy from the Entrance Exams.