Epilogue

2 Years Later

"Again you? Why are you always here?" YuShi snorted seeing Ren Jing, Wu Bo, Hua Suo and Fu Jian sitting around the table in the garden of his house. After the marriage, the king gifted them the summer palace and the couple were living there for two years.

"We missed you too, General," Wu Bo said, simpering and the others nodded playfully.

"You are on time for tea," Qiao Bai appeared behind him with a huge tray in his hand.

"Did you invite these beggars?" YuShi snorted as he planned to enjoy some private time with his beloved after spending four days in the main palace.

"Ouch, that hurts!" Ren Jing pouted, so Qiao Bai had to intervene.

"Don't call our brothers like this," he said and pushed his lover onto the empty seat.

As it was impossible to quarrel with his beloved, YuShi accepted defeat and dropped the topic. "Where are the other two?" he asked instead.

"Ge!" Chun Hua almost ran to them, dragging Dong Feng with her. "We brought some snacks," she looked at her husband and getting the signal, he placed the boxes on the table.

Fu Jian distributed the cups, Hua Suo poured tea while Dong Feng opened the snack boxes. With that, their usual tea time started.

Until dusk, they talked about random stuff and laughed at each other's silly jokes. It was good to have such good friends, but still YuShi was relieved when they decided to leave early.

"You surely deserve punishment," Yushi said as soon as they were inside their room.

"Why?" Qiao Bai gave him an innocent look as he sat on the mattress.

"Why did you call them on the day of my arrival?" he sat next to his beloved, his hand caressing his silky threads.

"I thought you missed them."

"I missed them, but I missed you more," YuShi pushed Qiao Bai on the mattress and towered him, "let me show you how much I missed you."

His lover giggled as he loosened his robe, "show me, my dear husband."

"I love you more each day, especially when you are seducing me," YuShi uttered with a heavy breath before capturing his beloved's lips with his.

"I love you too... forever," Qiao Bai mumbled in between their heated kissing and let his husband prove his words.

***

This is the end, I hope you liked it^^

🌺Thank you for the lovely ones who accompanied me through this journey and were so kind to vote my story 🌺