You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 34

Start from the beginning

BREAKING NEWS: HEO CHUNGDAE AND SUK YOUNGKYONG, ALLEGEDLY DATING AND SPENDING THE NIGHT TOGETHER. According to our reporter's investigation, this morning at five o'clock, rookie artist Heo Chungdae was caught on our reporter's camera, coming out of another rookie artist's apartment, Suk Youngkyong. Both are models who have recently entered the acting world and are under the management of Morning Star Entertainment. It is true that the two of them have been known as close friends since their elementary school days, but it looks like their closeness has risen to a different level now. Hearing this news, their fans showed a positive response. "They do suit each other well, so I guess it's fine if they're together." "I was expecting to hear this news sooner!" "Wow, congrats, Chungdae oppa and Youngkyong eonni, I'm so happy!"

And my eyes browse the comments under the news.

The best news I can read after I wake up (over 500 likes)

Finally Candyoung can calm down, because there is someone who looks after Youngkyong eonni now (liked by more than 300 people)

I feel empty. I put my cell phone on the table and my appetite evaporates. I don't even want to cry anymore. I'm tired... I just feel so tired... I really want to talk to Chungdae... but what else can we talking about? I'm more and more convinced to be the third person in their love story. Baek Choeun, wake up... and go back to where you belong.

***

MIN DONGSUN'S POV

"Eh hyong?"

I had just climbed the front steps of the apartment carefully because the stairs were slippery and wet with snow, when I heard Donghyun greet me. I turn and see him approaching me. He looks good (at least he doesn't look angry and he certainly isn't moody anymore) just a little sleepy (his eyes are so narrow).

"You..."

"Hyong..."

We pointing at each other and laughing together after a few seconds had passed. I could guess he was staying out, most likely with Choeun noona, because if not her, how could he look good after his emotions were so overflowing yesterday? We entering the apartment together.

"I'm home," I reported.

My heart almost fell out when I saw appa waiting for us not far from the doorway with one eyebrow raising and his hands fold in front of his chest. Donghyun laughing for a moment and walking away after taking off his boot, but he was caught by his neck.

"AKH! WHAT'S APPA DOING!"

And I, who was not prejudiced, was also caught by appa with his free arm, but I was not caught on my neck because maybe I was an easier target for him. Finally he embracing us together.

"Appa's children are grown up. Really become a man."

"What do you mean appa?" asked Donghyun sounding uncomfortable.

"Right. What's on appa's mind?"

"You spend your nights with women..."

"Appa, Choeun noona is sad lately, so I just accompanied her to calm her down, that's all," said Donghyun, trying to escape from appa's grip.

"Yes. I didn't do anything either."

"It's more likely that you do something, Dongsun. However Donghyun and Choeun are not official, how about you?"

"Appa," I scolded, "Donghyun understands more about that. Please be more suspicious of him."

"Hyong, what do you mean? I understand about what?"

"Nah Donghyun, be honest with appa," said Appa in a tone that sounded wise.

"Stop it, Dongha oppa, stop teasing your children."

I laughing when eomma emerged from the kitchen and set our dining table.

"Right, is appa doing? Nevertheless, we are like this because we look like appa."

"Right, eomma, we look like appa?" I asked, supporting Donghyun's statement.

"Yes, right. Actually they are like that because they look like you. Believe me, your appa also like that too."

"What the hell, why are you all suddenly attacking me?"

I laughing when Donghyun finally managed to escape from Appa's grip and jumping behind Eomma to hide while hugging her waist. I dart under Appa's arm and sit on the nearest chair.

"You all are so mean to me. I'll just sulking..."

And laughter adorned our breakfast that morning. What a perfect day, just like all the days we spent together. I love them all, my family.

***